RadioBanter

-   -   To fit a regular automobile radio slot (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/75215-fit-regular-automobile-radio-slot.html)

Cheesehead July 25th 05 01:56 PM

To fit a regular automobile radio slot

My car has an extra radio slot into which I'd like to put a
2-meter/440 combo unit.
Does anyone make a unit to fit a standard-sized vehicle mounting?

Vehicle is a 1997 E320. The original cell phone & controller are going
to be removed. They're FS if anyone is interested. :)

Also, if you are looking for a replacement broadcast radio for your
car, these units (I think they're Alpine) have a WB feature. It was
great to have as I drove into Madison, WI, on Sat. while that
nasty-looking front was moving in @ 60 - 85 mph.

Collin
KC8TKA