RadioBanter

-   -   FS: (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/75355-fs.html)

Fritz July 28th 05 12:16 AM

FS:

I have been asked by the wife of a club member to clear out the basement.
The HAM was a Motorola enthusiast. Is this the best group for selling the
stuff?

Well here is the first item. I have a remote control console manual for p/n
T1391AM - T1398AM series.

Does this have any value or should I chuck it in the waste management bin?

--
73 & Good DX
Fritz WD8E