RadioBanter

-   -   F5VKM - New Antennas (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/75724-f5vkm-new-antennas.html)

The hustler August 3rd 05 12:10 PM

F5VKM - New Antennas

All,

I've been listening to this guy on 80/40m with his 60m high antenna, he's
a huge signal with me and indeed crashed over the top of the pileups for
the PY's on 40m the other evening, now I see he is selling them.

Might be worth a look if you have a small garden as it would appear it
works fine from this type of QTH.

www.f5vkm.com

hustler ...

[email protected] August 3rd 05 03:43 PM

What a lame attempt to advertise YOUR antennas

[email protected] August 3rd 05 05:23 PM

As do you, With a very Anon name, a name in American that means Con
Artist or a Bad Magazine.
Hustler
b : to sell something to or obtain something from by energetic and
especially underhanded activity hustling the suckers c : to sell or
promote energetically and aggressively hustling a new product d : to
lure less skillful players into competing against oneself at (a
gambling game) hustle pool

The hustler August 3rd 05 05:32 PM

You're wrong in here too ... boy you do get around !

The Hustler
Grenoble

The hustler August 3rd 05 08:58 PM

American ???

No no no dear chap, don't you mean English ?
After all Native Americans didn't speak English !