RadioBanter

-   -   Schematic needed for TS-430S (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/75755-schematic-needed-ts-430s.html)

Stuart August 3rd 05 11:22 PM

Schematic needed for TS-430S

Anyone out there that has a service manual for the TS-430 I would appreciate
it if you could
scan the schematic of the Final Unit [the one with the voltages in red] and
email it to me at
Thanks

Stuart

Anti-Virus.

Radio Active August 7th 05 06:26 AM

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 17:22:51 -0500, Stuart wrote:

Anyone out there that has a service manual for the TS-430 I would appreciate
it if you could
scan the schematic of the Final Unit [the one with the voltages in red] and
email it to me at
Thanks

Stuart

Try here...
http://www.mods.dk/view.php?ListManuals=kenwood

You will need to scroll a ways down the list.

One note though... They restrict your downloads to 2 per day because of
bandwidth. I have found several manuals fro rigs I have and had from
that site.

Ed