RadioBanter

-   -   Trying to identify a GE Ericsson M-RK radio.... (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/75805-trying-identify-ge-ericsson-m-rk-radio.html)

[email protected] August 5th 05 06:02 AM

Trying to identify a GE Ericsson M-RK radio....

I am trying to identify a GE Ericsson M-RK radio....I can not find it
or any specs online.

The model in question is PK6GGC

Thanks for any help...

Dan

please remove (nospam) to reply

Dr. Anton T. Squeegee August 5th 05 01:37 PM

In article .com,
says...

I am trying to identify a GE Ericsson M-RK radio....I can not find it
or any specs online.

The model in question is PK6GGC

snip

This would be a good question for the gang at:

http://radio.the161.net

They have a forum specifically for GE/Ericsson/M-A/com radios.

I do know that the MR-K's came in all standard land/mobile bands
(VHF-HI, UHF, 800, 900), that they could handle EDACS trunking, and that
the VHF and UHF models, at least, are convertible for amateur use.

Happy hunting.

kyrrin (a/t) bluefeathertech[d=o=t]calm -- www.bluefeathertech.com
with surreal ports?"