RadioBanter

-   -   Removal of Morse Code from Amateur License Requirements... (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/76072-re-removal-morse-code-amateur-license-requirements.html)

J. Mc Laughlin August 9th 05 09:12 PM

Removal of Morse Code from Amateur License Requirements...

To the many without call signs:
Please remove antenna group from your activities.
Mac N8TT

--
J. Mc Laughlin; Michigan U.S.A.
Home:
"Travis Jordan" wrote in message
. ..
Dave wrote:
I think if one knows he code is a true amateur radio operator.

I'll add to that.

True amateur radio operators can build spark gap receivers and
transmitters from scratch using materials they have in their junk boxes.

pltrgyst August 10th 05 05:25 AM

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 23:22:55 -0400, "J. Mc Laughlin" wrote:

Dear "Larry" (no call sign):
The topic of the cross posted messages has nothing to do with antennas.
...but you knew that already.
Mac N8TT

Actually, I didn't, and the intent of your post was not at all clear to me,
since you specifically addressed it "To the many without call signs," rather
than to cross-posters or posters originating in other groups.

-- Larry (who has probably been licensed longer than you have.)

an old friend August 10th 05 05:38 AM

J. Mc Laughlin wrote:
Dear "Larry" (no call sign):
The topic of the cross posted messages has nothing to do with antennas.
...but you knew that already.
Mac N8TT

But it certainly does

Dr.Ace - WH2T August 10th 05 06:21 PM

"J. Mc Laughlin" wrote in message
To the many without call signs:
Please remove antenna group from your activities.
Mac N8TT

--
J. Mc Laughlin; Michigan U.S.A.

Good luck with that happening.