RadioBanter

-   -   FS: 500 watt Linear HF amp..... (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/76521-fs-500-watt-linear-hf-amp.html)

Mike August 16th 05 10:48 PM

FS: 500 watt Linear HF amp.....

FS: 500 Watt HF solid state linear amplfier, fully metered and made by
Skywalker. This amp is very efficient, commercial built and normally sold
only for export. Includes optional HF filtering and a 200 amp 12VDC
(actually 13.8VDC) AC supply. With power supply, $800. Will consider selling
without DC supply. If interested, email me or call Mike at (979) 696-4400
eves and wknds.

Hank Oredson August 17th 05 05:30 AM

http://users.aol.com/rfelectron/500w.htm

Obviously a high quality Ham Radio amplifier!

--

... Hank

http://home.earthlink.net/~horedson
http://home.earthlink.net/~w0rli