RadioBanter

-   -   FS hy-gain CD-45-II (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/79056-fs-hy-gain-cd-45-ii.html)

Charlie Hugg October 2nd 05 05:52 PM

FS hy-gain CD-45-II

I have a hy-gain CD-45-II Rotator and Control Box for sale. It is not
working. I think that it is a problem in the control box. It has the
original manual and the upper and lower mast brackets. The Control box looks
very clean, but the needle on the meter sticks at different places when
power is off and you move the box around.
I am sure that the rotator will need cleaning and lubing. These things sell
for over $400 with the optional lower mast bracket. I will take $115 plus
shpping for this one.
Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX

--
See my Signal/One, Collins & Drake