RadioBanter

-   -   Wanted KWM2A (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/80726-wanted-kwm2a.html)

Jack October 27th 05 06:48 PM

Wanted KWM2A

Hi,
I am looking for a KWM2A working or not. I prefer a cosmetically clean
radio. Also interested in a 516F-2 power supply and 312B-4 station
console.

I used to work on these in the Air Force back in the early 70's. I have a
KWM-380 and wish to add to my Collins station.

I can be reached at 513-683-2676 evenings EST or by email. Please remove
the xyz characters from the email address shown in this post if replying by
email.

Thanks,

Jack WB8BFS

Bob Miller October 27th 05 07:02 PM

Wanted KWM2A

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 13:48:07 -0400, Jack wrote:

Hi,
I am looking for a KWM2A working or not. I prefer a cosmetically clean
radio. Also interested in a 516F-2 power supply and 312B-4 station
console.

I used to work on these in the Air Force back in the early 70's. I have a
KWM-380 and wish to add to my Collins station.

I can be reached at 513-683-2676 evenings EST or by email. Please remove
the xyz characters from the email address shown in this post if replying by
email.

Thanks,

Jack WB8BFS

there's one on this ebay page, tho' the seller has a somewhat iffy
reputation...

bob
k5qwg

Ed October 27th 05 07:28 PM

Wanted KWM2A

there's one on this ebay page, tho' the seller has a somewhat iffy
reputation...

Actually, there are usually more than just one listed on EBay. Also,
you might go to the Collins Collector's Assn. website,

http://www.collinsradio.org/

Join the forum and ask your question there, too.

Ed K7AAT

Bob Miller October 27th 05 07:44 PM

Wanted KWM2A

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 18:02:36 GMT, Bob Miller
wrote:

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 13:48:07 -0400, Jack wrote:

Hi,
I am looking for a KWM2A working or not. I prefer a cosmetically clean
radio. Also interested in a 516F-2 power supply and 312B-4 station
console.

I used to work on these in the Air Force back in the early 70's. I have a
KWM-380 and wish to add to my Collins station.

I can be reached at 513-683-2676 evenings EST or by email. Please remove
the xyz characters from the email address shown in this post if replying by
email.

Thanks,

Jack WB8BFS

there's one on this ebay page, tho' the seller has a somewhat iffy
reputation...

forgot to give the page...

http://electronics.listings.ebay.com...istingItemList

bob