RadioBanter

-   -   FS Icom 756 ProII Transceiver (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/80812-fs-icom-756-proii-transceiver.html)

Charlie Hugg October 29th 05 03:34 AM

FS Icom 756 ProII Transceiver

I have an Icom 756 ProII for sale. This one has low hours on it and looks
new. There is not a scratch on it. It comes with the original manual, hand
mic, power cord. and shipping boxes.It works perfectly, except the Auto
Antenna Tuner will not stop tuning even when it shows little or no SWR on
the meter. It just keeps trying to tune. It always tunes down to low SWR ,
but just wont quite. I don't thank that it is a major problem, maybe a
simple adjustment, but I am not going to mess with it. Price is $1450
shipped via ground in lower 48. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX

--
See my Signal/One, Collins & Drake