RadioBanter

-   -   Need wire identification for Alliance Rotor motor (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/81947-re-need-wire-identification-alliance-rotor-motor.html)

Glenn November 14th 05 03:14 AM

Need wire identification for Alliance Rotor motor

I have a scan of a U-100 schematic. E-mail me and I'll send it to you.
73 de Glenn AA5PK

wrote in message ...
This is the common alliance rotor that was used forever on tv
antennas, called the Tenna Rotor. I cant find a model # on it.
Anyhow, there are 4 wire terminals, labelled 1 thru 4. I am trying to
find out what each does. From what I know, one would be ground, one
POS Left, one POS Right, the other sends the direction back to the
control. I'm trying to rig a different brand of control the motor but
need to know what is what on the motor wiring. Please post this info
if you know it.

Thanks

George