RadioBanter

-   -   Repeater node numbers (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/87399-repeater-node-numbers.html)

The Radio Expert January 29th 06 03:08 AM

Repeater node numbers

Hey,

I am trying to find out the different Node numbers for repeaters worldwide.
My local 2m repeater is enabled for gettin other repeaters worldwide as i
have heard it beind done many times. Is there a website that has the numbers
or would one of ye be kind enough to provide me with the info.

Thanks,
Chris

Hamguy January 29th 06 02:37 PM

Repeater node numbers