RadioBanter

-   -   FS Nice HP 410C VTVM (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/90893-fs-nice-hp-410c-vtvm.html)

Charlie Hugg March 19th 06 05:51 PM

FS Nice HP 410C VTVM

The 410C replaced the 410B and was eventually the last VTVM ever
produced by hp. This one comes with the optional AC probe. The probe has a
vacuum diode inside it's body - it will warm-up you hand. The amplifier is
feedback stabilized, so the pointer shows absolutely no swing when applying
a signal. The Model 410C is an extremely versatile general-purpose
instrument for use
anywhere electrical measurements are made. The Specs are below:
AC Response 20Hz to 700MHz
Output 1V f.s.
Power 13 watts
Dimensions 6-1/2" x 5-1/8" x 11"
Weight 8 lbs (4 kg)
Technology tube, transistor
Price (for 1968) $ 425 w/ AC probe
My price for this one is $125. It is in great shape. I can send digital
pictures. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX