RadioBanter

-   -   Need good radio: A 2m ht with extended receive. (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/92726-re-need-good-radio-2m-ht-extended-receive.html)

Travis Jordan April 13th 06 12:31 PM

Need good radio: A 2m ht with extended receive.

wrote:
Travis Jordan wrote:
However, since the OP apparently treats Usenet as a write-only
medium I guess we won't be able to help them.

He's replied to Bart Baily on the 11th.

Thanks. Didn't see his/her post in rec.radio.amateur.equpment on
Easynews, my local ISP's server, or Google. I did find a response in
misc.survivalism, a group to which I do not subscribe. Subsequently I've
quit crossposting to groups to which I don't subscribe - which I should
have done a while ago as a matter of netiquette.