RadioBanter

-   -   Dentron Clipperton-V Wanter Esq.diagram (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/93699-dentron-clipperton-v-wanter-esq-diagram.html)

EA6SA April 30th 06 10:02 PM

Dentron Clipperton-V Wanter Esq.diagram

Hola, hola, amigos.
My name is Josep from Sóller in Mediterranean sea.
I have an old Dentron Clipperton-V 2 meters power amplifier with 1 4CX250... and delay relay amperite 6no60 but hole glass in socket... and others problems, and I need the esquematic diagram.
You can send a electronic copy to my e-mail or a photocopy to my mailing dress? I will be extremely thanked.
Gracias & Greetings frm. Majorca Island. Josep

p.o.box, 222 07100 Sóller Balearic Islands Spain