RadioBanter

-   -   bands to transmit (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/94471-bands-transmit.html)

Roberto May 15th 06 02:39 AM

bands to transmit

I have a new HT Vx7R and I can only transmit voice message in a few
band width. For example, between 50.000 and 54.000 MHz, between 144.00
and 148.000 MHz, between 220.00 and 226.000...I would like to know if
it is really this way and what are the bands of frequency that I can
transmit.
Roberto

Richard Crowley May 15th 06 04:10 AM

bands to transmit

"Roberto" wrote ...
I have a new HT Vx7R and I can only transmit voice message in a few
band width. For example, between 50.000 and 54.000 MHz, between 144.00
and 148.000 MHz, between 220.00 and 226.000...I would like to know if
it is really this way and what are the bands of frequency that I can
transmit.

Where do you live?
Do you have an amateur radio ("ham") license?

Roberto May 15th 06 04:16 AM

bands to transmit

Brazil
No license.

Richard Crowley May 15th 06 04:25 AM

bands to transmit

"Roberto" wrote ...
Brazil
No license.

The frequency bands you mentioned are reserved for use
by licenced radio amateurs in virtually every country on
this planet (Earth). It is almost certainly illegal for you
to transmit on any of those frequencies in your country.
Get a ham licence and learn what you are doing.

Roberto May 15th 06 01:31 PM

bands to transmit

What would be the "legal" frequencies?

Roberto May 15th 06 01:31 PM

bands to transmit

What would be the "legal" frequencies?

Noon-Air May 15th 06 02:16 PM

bands to transmit

none without being licensed

"Roberto" wrote in message
oups.com...
What would be the "legal" frequencies?

Richard Crowley May 15th 06 02:35 PM

bands to transmit

"Roberto" wrote...
What would be the "legal" frequencies?

None of the frequencies on that HT are legal to
transmit without a proper license.

Travis Jordan May 15th 06 08:26 PM

bands to transmit

Roberto wrote:
Brazil
No license.

Start he
http://www.labre.org/

Dr. Anton T. Squeegee May 28th 06 08:41 PM

bands to transmit

In article .com,
(known to some as Roberto) scribed...

What would be the "legal" frequencies?

Read the previous replies to your question.

The answer, again, is that NONE of them are "legal" for you to
transmit on as long as you do not have your amateur radio license.

GET YOUR LICENSE. Learn what the heck you're doing. You're asking
for big trouble from your local federales otherwise.

--
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)