RadioBanter

-   -   ADI AT-201 programming question (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/98331-adi-201-programming-question.html)

[email protected] July 9th 06 08:31 PM

ADI AT-201 programming question

I'm able to switch on/of the T and SQ CTCSS using the function and
ctcss buttons, but how do I get to the location where I can change the
actual tone code?

Thanks in advance. bb

[email protected] July 11th 06 11:56 PM

wrote:
I'm able to switch on/of the T and SQ CTCSS using the function and
ctcss buttons, but how do I get to the location where I can change the
actual tone code?

Thanks in advance. bb

Thanks, guys. I fooled around with it over lunch today, and don't
recall exactly which comination of key strokes got me there, but I
twisted the knob and got the PL over to 123.0.