RadioBanter

-   -   It's time again for the Great Liberty Net ! (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/100131-its-time-again-great-liberty-net.html)

Gridleakkbe3 July 29th 06 07:54 PM

It's time again for the Great Liberty Net !

You KNOW where....

You KNOW when....

You KNOW who....

So don't MISS IT again! wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Tonight's special topic !! "How to be an anti-semite jew hating windbag
and also support Hezbollah while eating a Big Mac & Fries and not
slobbering/belching food into your D-104 microphone screen" . . . . . . . .
With our SPECIAL GUEST (drum roll please!) . . . . . MEL GIBSON
Live from the LA Drunk Tank via ham radio cheap jew telephove charge
avoiding phone patch method.....

This promises to be a great sow tonight folks!

kk4tl July 30th 06 04:30 AM

It's time again for the Great Liberty Net !

Gridleakkbe3 wrote:
You KNOW where.... Yep, 3950 khz, give or take a little.

You KNOW when.... Yep, 10pm EDT sharp till about 2am EDT.

You KNOW who.... Yep, Vic and (hopefully) Sir Sidney and Kind Jewish Indian

So don't MISS IT again! ... 10-4 y'all - be there or be square. Join such great SWL-ers as Mr. Davies, Y-Man, Red October, and tens of thousands of others.

Too bad Y-Man missed his cue again today. I guess Cynthia and Madelyn
have him pinned down in the hot tub over at the Best Western.

You go Y-Man ! ! !

Somebody Somewhere July 31st 06 12:44 AM

KK4TL wrote:
Gridleakkbe3 wrote:
You KNOW where.... Yep, 3950 khz, give or take a little.

You KNOW when.... Yep, 10pm EDT sharp till about 2am EDT.

You KNOW who.... Yep, Vic and (hopefully) Sir Sidney and Kind Jewish Indian

So don't MISS IT again! ... 10-4 y'all - be there or be square. Join such great SWL-ers as Mr. Davies, Y-Man, Red October, and tens of thousands of others.

Too bad Y-Man missed his cue again today. I guess Cynthia and Madelyn
have him pinned down in the hot tub over at the Best Western.

You go Y-Man ! ! !

Yeah, I missed half of the net, which was apparently jammed by some
3945 guys before I got home. Cindy Sheehan had me pinned down in bed
and wouldn't let me leave. She just loves it when I don my John Kerry
mask and give her "chin". What a squealer! Did you know her panties are
red with a hammer and sickle pattern?

Cynthia couldn't make it. She passed out at Popeye's Fried Chicken
after a day long crack binge.

kk4tl July 31st 06 01:54 PM

Somebody Somewhere ( aka Y-Man ) wrote:

Cindy Sheehan had me pinned down in bed and wouldn't let me leave.
She just loves it when I don my John Kerry mask and give her "chin".
What a squealer!
Did you know her panties are red with a hammer and sickle pattern?

Dag-Nabbit, Y-Man, you have all the luck.
Only profit Stair scores better than you.
Last time I saw Cindy Shehan she was hugged up on Jesse Jackson.
I guess sloppy seconds after Jesse ain't bad if it's with a classy girl
like Cindy.
But you better be careful or Jesse might get jealous.

an_old_friend July 31st 06 07:34 PM

It's time again for the Great Liberty Net !

wrote:
grant you peace and forgivness for your crimes

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 1st 06 08:28 PM

It's time again for the Great Liberty Net !

an_old_friend wrote:
gr

Markie, why were you jamming that net?

an old friend August 2nd 06 04:31 PM

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
gr

Markie, why were you jamming that net?

bearing flase witness is sin wismen you claim to be christain woory
about it

an old friend August 3rd 06 07:24 PM

It's time again for the Great Liberty Net !

wrote:
only in your demented mind

an old friend August 4th 06 03:06 PM

It's time again for the Great Liberty Net !

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
only in spam

You know you've won when Morkie spams!