RadioBanter

-   -   The Voice of Amatuer Radio Chat Room is Up (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/100163-voice-amatuer-radio-chat-room-up.html)

N9OGL July 30th 06 12:01 AM

The Voice of Amatuer Radio Chat Room is Up

The Voice of Amateur Radio Chat Room is up and running at

http://pub45.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/3855281117

Join in the fun and discuss about radio. I'll be on most of the night
on there.

Todd N9OGL

[email protected] July 30th 06 12:41 AM

N9OGL wrote:
The Voice of Amateur Radio Chat Room is up and running at

http://pub45.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/3855281117

Join in the fun and discuss about radio. I'll be on most of the night
on there.

Todd N9OGL

i'm there now tearing the tard a new asshole!

N9OGL July 30th 06 12:50 AM

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
The Voice of Amateur Radio Chat Room is up and running at

http://pub45.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/3855281117

Join in the fun and discuss about radio. I'll be on most of the night
on there.

Todd N9OGL

i'm there now tearing the tard a new asshole!

SURE YOU ARE....MORON

[email protected] July 30th 06 01:14 AM

N9OGL wrote:
wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
The Voice of Amateur Radio Chat Room is up and running at

http://pub45.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/3855281117

Join in the fun and discuss about radio. I'll be on most of the night
on there.

Todd N9OGL

i'm there now tearing the tard a new asshole!

SURE YOU ARE....MORON

hello toad......you and marqueer certainly are "close"
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steveo July 30th 06 05:46 AM

wrote:
i'm there now tearing the tard a new asshole!

Keep yourself happy, jackass.

4.153.208.24

Tear me one now. I double dog dare ya.

Steveo July 30th 06 07:49 AM

**** you. (snip rrcb)

[email protected] July 30th 06 08:12 AM

Steveo wrote:
wrote:
i'm there now tearing the tard a new asshole!

Keep yourself happy, jackass.

4.153.208.24

Tear me one now. I double dog dare ya.

hello steveo.......
how are things around that **** shack of yours?

an_old_friend July 30th 06 05:26 PM

wrote:
Steveo wrote:
wrote:
i'm there now tearing the tard a new asshole!

Keep yourself happy, jackass.

4.153.208.24

Tear me one now. I double dog dare ya.

hello steveo.......
how are things around that **** shack of yours?

amsuing how steveo is allowed to feed the the troll but it is "tos
violation for anyone else