RadioBanter

-   -   Based upon Honor? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/100236-based-upon-honor.html)

[email protected] August 1st 06 08:00 PM

Mark's Mental Superiors Speak... NOT

an old friend wrote:
and I

And I hope your car has brake failure.

Not Lloyd August 1st 06 09:38 PM

Mark's Mental Superiors Speak... NOT

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
Not Lloyd but his inner woman whining wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
666 wrote:

aman calling himself a rapist claims to be my mental Superior
Well Mark, that is yet another example of just how mentally deficient you
are.

an old freind August 2nd 06 04:54 PM

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
and I

And I hope your car has brake failure.

I grant you forgiveness for your crimes

Slow Code August 3rd 06 12:08 AM

Mark's Mental Superiors Speak... NOT

"an old feind" wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
Dont hope brake failure on somebodys car.What if their frakes failed
and they ran into your boy/girl friend?
cuhulin

that would be a good poit exept that Wismen the nutjob and sicko
wishingsuch a fate on me has no freinds male or female or otherwise
except imaginary ones and they are safe from such a fate

There is absolutely NO friggen way you could have past the ham radio
written exam Markie, No Way. You must have gave the V.E. a blowjob or
they got the answer sheets mixed up.

SC

an_old_friend August 3rd 06 12:30 AM

Mark's Mental Superiors Speak... NOT

Slow Code wrote:
"an old feind" wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
Dont hope brake failure on somebodys car.What if their frakes failed
and they ran into your boy/girl friend?
cuhulin

that would be a good poit exept that Wismen the nutjob and sicko
wishingsuch a fate on me has no freinds male or female or otherwise
except imaginary ones and they are safe from such a fate

There is absolutely NO friggen way you could have past the ham radio
written exam Markie, No Way. You must have gave the V.E. a blowjob or
they got the answer sheets mixed up.

nope nobody failed that day and I took and passed the general test for
a CSSE and no one else even took such an exam that day

the written test are fairly you insist they are yourself (wether they
are too easy is point we disagree but not that they are easy)

you are simply stupid enough to think you can jusdge a persons
intelegence for their first drafts esp when someone has dyslexia and
aphasia

no need for much to pass with a degree is Physics and MS Geophysics
(and I specailize in Sesmic wave propagation BTW which is not al
toghter unlike RF prop in its math)

SC

[email protected] August 3rd 06 02:36 AM

Mark's Mental Superiors Speak... NOT

an_old_friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
"an old feind" wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
Dont hope brake failure on somebodys car.What if their frakes failed
and they ran into your boy/girl friend?
cuhulin

that would be a good poit exept that Wismen the nutjob and sicko
wishingsuch a fate on me has no freinds male or female or otherwise
except imaginary ones and they are safe from such a fate

There is absolutely NO friggen way you could have past the ham radio
written exam Markie, No Way. You must have gave the V.E. a blowjob or
they got the answer sheets mixed up.

nope nobody failed that day and I took and passed the general test for
a CSSE and no one else even took such an exam that day

No you didnt.

the written test are fairly you insist they are yourself (wether they
are too easy is point we disagree but not that they are easy)

you are simply stupid enough to think you can jusdge a persons
intelegence for their first drafts esp when someone has dyslexia and
aphasia

no need for much to pass with a degree is Physics and MS Geophysics
(and I specailize in Sesmic wave propagation BTW which is not al
toghter unlike RF prop in its math)

And you cant prove anything you claim.

SC

[email protected] August 3rd 06 02:37 AM

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
and I

And I hope your car has brake failure.

I grant you forgiveness for your crimes

You should pray for yourself sodomite.

an old friend August 3rd 06 02:39 AM

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
and I

And I hope your car has brake failure.

I grant you forgiveness for your crimes

You should pray for yourself sodomite.

you ran off from nimbusters I see

an old friend August 3rd 06 07:29 PM

Mark's Mental Superiors Speak... NOT

wrote:
only in your demented mind

an old freind August 4th 06 03:59 PM

Mark's Mental Superiors Speak... NOT

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
only in my demented mind

Indeed, Markie you are demented, child raper.

only in your demented mind