RadioBanter

-   -   LLoyd Davies went to Huntsville HAM Fest - Where Were YOU???????????? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/101888-lloyd-davies-went-huntsville-ham-fest-where-were-you.html)

NewsGuy August 19th 06 11:47 PM

LLoyd Davies went to Huntsville HAM Fest - Where Were YOU????????????

Lloyd Davies, HAM radio operator, podcaster and TimeLORD extrordinaire,
has gone to the Hunstville HAM fest - and posted the pics on NIMBusters
to prove it!

WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSERS????????

http://nimbusters.com/forum/read.php?board=8&id=152988

http://nimbusters.com/forum/read.php?board=8&id=152990

Not Lloyd August 20th 06 08:35 AM

LLoyd Davies went to Huntsville HAM Fest - Where Were YOU????????????

"NewsGuy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Lloyd Davies, HAM radio operator, podcaster and TimeLORD extrordinaire,
has gone to the Hunstville HAM fest - and posted the pics on NIMBusters
to prove it!

WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSERS????????

http://nimbusters.com/forum/read.php?board=8&id=152988

http://nimbusters.com/forum/read.php?board=8&id=152990

Wiseman was there. You didn't see him? He was lurking in the men's
room...the last stall on the left. He put a small Welcome sign on the stall
door and stood in there for more than 90 minutes with his pants around his
ankles. He even had a small HT with him and was calling CQ (calling queers).
While I didn't see this for myself, Lloyd told me that his arch enemy was,
indeed, in attendance.

[email protected] August 21st 06 06:08 AM

LLoyd Davies went to Huntsville HAM Fest - Where Were YOU????????????

NewsGay wrote:
Lloyd Davies, retard extraordinaire

Hey, Toad, you send any kids that cartoon kiddie porn lately?

[email protected] August 21st 06 06:10 AM

LLoyd Davies went to Huntsville HAM Fest - Where Were YOU????????????

Not Lloyd wrote:
Wiseman knows I was there. You didn't see me? I was lurking in the men's
room...the last stall on the left. I put a small Welcome sign on the stall
door and stood in there for more than 90 minutes with my pants around his
ankles. I wanted Roger or "Woger" as I call him since I am a lisping cocksucker, to come in and ass**** me..I was so hurt when he didn't show, and my mommy made more
money turning tricks in the rest room than I did.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!