RadioBanter

-   -   Fastest ways to memorize morse code. (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/102243-fastest-ways-memorize-morse-code.html)

thesak August 23rd 06 04:42 PM

Fastest ways to memorize morse code.

What are some of the fastest ways to memorize morse code?... for novices

an old freind August 23rd 06 04:54 PM

thesak wrote:
What are some of the fastest ways to memorize morse code?... for novices

you are not suppose to emeroize it you are soposed to learn it

Sorry after a long diatribe on RAP on that subject I had to

but your question Kcoh method is said to be pretty good something
Called Code quick is said to get you to the point of passing a test but
seems to fade

Dee Flint August 23rd 06 11:05 PM

Fastest ways to memorize morse code.

"thesak" wrote in message
ups.com...
What are some of the fastest ways to memorize morse code?... for novices

Code should never be memorized. One should train so that it is a reflex
action. Hear the code for the letter A and instantaneously write or
recognize it as an A.

Download the free G4FON software and follow the directions on the web site.

an old freind August 23rd 06 11:32 PM

Fastest ways to memorize morse code.

Dee Flint wrote:
"thesak" wrote in message
ups.com...
What are some of the fastest ways to memorize morse code?... for novices

Code should never be memorized. One should train so that it is a reflex
action. Hear the code for the letter A and instantaneously write or
recognize it as an A.

Download the free G4FON software and follow the directions on the web site.

like I said ther has been long discusion on RRAP over this with the
code users insisting memorization became and evil thing once the NoCode
tech license came out

If you are tryigng emeroize code for the general licens eonly BTW don't
bother is my advice if you want to use that is another matter

Slow Code August 24th 06 12:25 AM

Fastest ways to memorize morse code.

"thesak" wrote in
ups.com:

What are some of the fastest ways to memorize morse code?... for novices

There aren't Novice exams anymore, but if you want to be a nickel General or
nickel Extra, the fastest way is Practice, Practice, Practice.

Sc

an old freind August 24th 06 12:39 AM

Fastest ways to memorize morse code.

Slow Code wrote:
why did you decide to crospost this you are as bad as the AUK crowd
assuming you are not one of them

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 24th 06 01:30 PM

an old fraud wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
why did you decide to crospost this you are as bad as the AUK crowd
assuming you are not one of them

Why are you answering questions on Morse Code when you can't even do 5
wpm.

[email protected] August 25th 06 01:08 PM

Fastest ways to memorize morse code.

wrote:
On 24 Aug 2006 05:30:58 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
wrote:

an old fraud wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
why did you decide to crospost this you are as bad as the AUK crowd
assuming you are not one of them

Why are you answering questions on Morse Code when you can't even do 5
wpm.

Not Being able to sugeests I know a lot the different way of doing it
I think I have tried them all (i may have missed One or two)

And you still haven't mastered it. That says a lot for your "knowledge"
and "abilities."