RadioBanter

-   -   WANTED: 100 miliwat qrp rig to fixthe EME bsatards (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/102697-wanted-100-miliwat-qrp-rig-fixthe-eme-bsatards.html)

mork margan August 28th 06 12:44 AM

WANTED: 100 miliwat qrp rig to fixthe EME bsatards

If youh haev a qrp rig you wanto sell let me know. I intned to do
fake EME just to make the otheer gyys feel badl ike me when they
findout all they did was qso a bisexuel jew naerby instead of the
moon.

an old freind August 28th 06 12:52 AM

kooks on parade

mork margan wrote:
kooks on parade

an old freind August 28th 06 02:31 AM

kooks on parade

kooks on parade

[email protected] August 28th 06 07:38 PM

kooks on parade

an old freind wrote:
kooks on parade

Mark, are we still going to carpool for that gay pride parade?

Lloyd Davies N0VFP
Time Lord

[email protected] August 29th 06 03:04 PM

kooks on parade

wrote:
On 28 Aug 2006 11:38:49 -0700,
wrote:

an old freind wrote:
kooks on parade

Mark, are we still going to carpool for that gay pride parade?

why can't you drive yourself wismen?

That was Davies, dumbass! He has the e-mail

an old friend August 30th 06 04:09 AM

kooks on parade

Not Lloyd wrote:
wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:35:27 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

an old freind wrote:
kooks on parade

Mark, are we still going to carpool for that gay pride parade?
why can't you drive yourself wismen?

That was Davies, dumbass! He has the e-mail

but the post is from yahoo.com not msn.com

in another thread you the very nick I am answering were claiming
Davies does not post here at all

Yes, I did. Prove that Davies posts here. Show me ONE example...with
headers, please. Show me.

as far as I know he doesn't and if he does it likely under under some
name or nck that resemembles daveies in no was or from
Of course the line, "That was Davies, dumbass! ", was made by your nemesis,

then learn to use proper attirbuting then
your best buddy Wiseman. There are literally dozens of Wiseman posts made
over the call of Davies, but again...show me proof that Lloyd Davies posts
here.

not dozens I belive the toalis in the thousands

Not Lloyd August 30th 06 04:35 AM

kooks on parade

wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
On 28 Aug 2006 11:38:49 -0700,
wrote:

an old freind wrote:
kooks on parade

Mark, are we still going to carpool for that gay pride parade?

why can't you drive yourself wismen?

That was Davies, dumbass! He has the e-mail

(answer the question, Woger)

Not Lloyd August 30th 06 06:42 AM

kooks on parade

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Not Lloyd wrote:
wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:35:27 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

an old freind wrote:
[...]

Pot, Kettle, Mark. It was either May or June (I'd have to go back and look)
when YOU you had 350 posts alone over your main sock. There were another 150
(and counting) over your other puppets.
Even Wiseman has yet to match that "record" on RRAP.
To quote you, "it is disgusting and chidlish and is certainly a case for
invoking the
saying people that live in glass houses should dress inn basement"