RadioBanter

-   -   Anyone ever hear KB9RQZ on the radio? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/102698-anyone-ever-hear-kb9rqz-radio.html)

Slow Code August 28th 06 02:21 AM

Anyone ever hear KB9RQZ on the radio?

I wonder if he sounds normal or retarded. Maybe we can get Todd to play a
recording of Mark on Omega One so we can all know what markie sounds like.

SC

an old freind August 28th 06 02:07 PM

Anyone ever hear KB9RQZ on the radio?

wrote:

Markie you do jam repeaters. Echolink lets you hear your local
repeaters. And you have talked to unlicensed staions. Enjoy the FCC
enforcement action.

echo link does notlet you reach houghton wismen
meltdown in progress

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 29th 06 03:21 PM

an old freindless cocksucker wrote:
wrote:

Markie you do jam repeaters. Echolink lets you hear your local
repeaters. And you have talked to unlicensed staions. Enjoy the FCC
enforcement action.

echo link does notlet you reach houghton wismen

BWHAHAHAHAHA Echolink lets you talk to repeaters all over the counrty
and world, dumbass! No wonder you are just a no code tech.
And quit spamming, you idiot.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 29th 06 03:23 PM

wrote:

Markie you do jam repeaters. Echolink lets you hear your local
repeaters. And you have talked to unlicensed staions. Enjoy the FCC
enforcement action.

echo link does notlet you reach houghton wismen

BWHAHAHAHAHA Echolink lets you talk to repeaters all over the country

Typo fixed, **** off, Markie.

an old friend August 29th 06 04:36 PM

wrote:

Markie you do jam repeaters. Echolink lets you hear your local
repeaters. And you have talked to unlicensed staions. Enjoy the FCC
enforcement action.

echo link does notlet you reach houghton wismen

BWHAHAHAHAHA Echolink lets you talk to repeaters all over the counrty
and world, dumbass!

sure it does but only to systems that are linked to it Hoyghton has no
such system

an old friend August 31st 06 03:44 PM

Anyone ever hear KB9RQZ on the radio?

On 30 Aug 2006 05:40:06 -0700,
wrote:

they are listed somewhere give the freq loction and calsign of any
node in houghton

Do your own work,

I do you can't use a node that does not exist wisemen you lie.

the watchman September 1st 06 05:13 PM

this is pitifull

is everyone in this newsgroup vile hate mongers that spew hate laden
filth at oneanother like this...maby you fellows shoud repent and take
religon...ya and you could be jehovas witness`s and learn really how
they can get 35 of `em the van on sat morn! ``The Watchman`` I Am
Watching You...
wrote:
On 1 Sep 2006 05:10:54 -0700, wrote:

an old fraud wrote:
On 30 Aug 2006 05:40:06 -0700,
wrote:

they are listed somewhere give the freq loction and calsign of any
node in houghton

Do your own work, you lazy fat *******
I do you can't use a node that does not exist wisemen you lie.

No you lie, Markie. Just like you did about all your EME "contacts."

I posted the link that shows there is no echolink node in the
hougthton area

you lied and got caught again it is old news
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

DrDeath September 2nd 06 07:57 AM

this is pitifull

"the watchman" wrote in message
oups.com...
is everyone in this newsgroup vile hate mongers that spew hate laden
filth at oneanother like this...maby you fellows shoud repent and take
religon...ya and you could be jehovas witness`s and learn really how
they can get 35 of `em the van on sat morn! ``The Watchman`` I Am
Watching You...

Keep watching.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Billy Smith September 4th 06 02:51 AM

wrote:

Markie you do jam repeaters. Echolink lets you hear your local
repeaters. And you have talked to unlicensed staions. Enjoy the FCC
enforcement action.

echo link does notlet you reach houghton wismen

BWHAHAHAHAHA Echolink lets you talk to repeaters all over the counrty
and world, dumbass! No wonder you are just a no code tech.
And quit spamming, you idiot.

Like you are accusing him, huh Scheissman? You really are a moron
Scheissman!