RadioBanter

-   -   Why Does KB9RQZ Persist In His Lying (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/102771-re-why-does-kb9rqz-persist-his-lying.html)

Not Lloyd August 28th 06 11:34 AM

Why Does KB9RQZ Persist In His Lying

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
On 22 Aug 2006 15:02:56 -0700, "an old freind"
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:

get some therapy

Shoot yourself.

why?

I am happy person

despite your trying to impy I have to be unhappy becuase I am bi

It's got nothing to do with your perversion, Morkie.

I notice you are smart enough to avoid coming right out and saying
that

Why would I?

I know several "bi" people. Most of them are OK enough...but then
they don't act like you do, either

good boy kok

Who's "kok"...?!?!

I am enjoying Live inddeed the meow folks are mildly entertains eve if
they are acting as your and wismens agents in causing choas

why would a happy person kill themselves?

well?

You're not happy, Mork. It's obvious. You're a loser on so many
levels as your campaign to smear anyone and everyone here attests.

and why would a Nurse Encourage suicide?

well?

I wasn't suggesting it as a Nurse, Morkie.

I was asking your to do it as a commitment to a cleaner
enviroment.

Obviously the enviroment is not one of your concerns.

Steve, K4YZ

OK, Ok, but I have to ask. What the heck is "impy"? I remember years ago
when we kids would watch TV on the old black and white tube and watch as
Walter Brennan played the part of a guy who was "impy". Or was that 'gimpy'?
Then along came Gunsmoke with Matt Arness and his "impy" sidekick, Chester.
Oh, wait. Maybe Chester (Dennis Weaver) was not "impy" but gimpy. Perhaps
Mork could elucidate when his overworked door-greeter schedule permits?
And if Mark doesn't mind, perhaps he can also explain that a "kok" is? Is
that an animal native to his northern Michigan area? A cooking utensil?
Funny, but try as I did I couldn't find a definition for "kok" anywhere on
line, and my Websters has no such entry, either.
This is a mystery that only Mork Morgan can explain, if you can decipher
what he says.
To quote Shania Twain, "Don't Be Stupid", Mark

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 28th 06 01:38 PM

Why Does KB9RQZ Persist In His Lying

Not Lloyd wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:

[...]

BWHAHAHAHA what a loser you are you like Shania "no talent" Twain. If
it wasn't for her looks and the fact her husband was a record producer
she wouldn't have ever gotten a record deal.

an old freind August 28th 06 02:01 PM

meltdown in progress

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Not Lloyd wrote:

To quote Shania Twain, "Don't Be Stupid", Mark

BWHAHAHAHA what a loser you are you like Shania "no talent" Twain. If
it wasn't for her looks and the fact her husband was a record producer
she wouldn't have ever gotten a record deal.

meltdown in progress

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve August 28th 06 02:24 PM

meltdown in progress

wrote:
Yeah by you, Markie.

meltdown in progress

the watchman August 28th 06 05:10 PM

meltdown in progress

What a bunch of idiots in here...a moronic post...you guys got nothin`
else to do but sit around and make these otherewise nice newsgroups a
mess by riduculing each other etc ``Get A life`` ``The
Watchman`` I Am Watching You!

[email protected] August 28th 06 07:34 PM

meltdown in progress

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
wrote:
Yeah by you, Markie.

meltdown in progress

Markie, My Daleks will EXTERMINATE you! K?

Lloyd Davies N0VFP
Time Lord

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve August 28th 06 07:56 PM

meltdown in progress

the watchman wrote:
What a bunch of idiots in here...a moronic post...you guys got nothin`
else to do but sit around and make these otherewise nice newsgroups a
mess by riduculing each other etc ``Get A life`` ``The
Watchman`` I Am Watching You!

it is the choice of Wisemen and Robeson

they can stop it anytime

[email protected] August 29th 06 02:57 PM

meltdown in progress

wrote:
On 28 Aug 2006 12:45:08 -0700, "the watchman"
wrote:

ya Mark whois this guys Wisemen and Robeson

well Wismen is ham who either made or recieved an unwelcome pass from
or to another ham LLoyd Davies (the details are unlclear and long
since ceased to matter) and went basicly in nut stalker homophpobe
mode as a result

No you are wrong about that, Mark, I made a pass at Roger Wiseman and
he's kicked my ass up and down the internet for years now.
And you leave him alone! He's mine, not yours, stalker! K?

Lloyd Davies N0VFP
Time Lord

[email protected] August 29th 06 04:08 PM

Why Does KB9RQZ Persist In His Lying

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Not Lloyd wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:

[...]

She already had a record deal before she met her husband, dip****.
And she has more talent in her toe they you'll ever have, clearly.