RadioBanter

-   -   I am back from a weekend of nutsack goo collecting behind Papa John's (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/102811-i-am-back-weekend-nutsack-goo-collecting-behind-papa-johns.html)

[email protected] August 28th 06 07:33 PM

I am back from a weekend of nutsack goo collecting behind Papa John's

woger wabbit wrote:
I'm feeling really relaxed and mellow today, so Markie Tard
leave me alone. Ewe, the weekend was good -- really, really
good.

I feel good too, I sucked down loads of cum and got my asshole reamed
by the blacks and homeless men behind where I work.

Lloyd Davies N0VFP
Time Lord

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve August 28th 06 07:57 PM

meltdown in progress

Roger Wiseman August 28th 06 08:16 PM

I am back from a weekend of nutsack goo collecting behind Papa John's

wrote in message
oups.com...

woger wabbit wrote:
I'm feeling really relaxed and mellow today, so Markie Tard
leave me alone. Ewe, the weekend was good -- really, really
good.

I feel good too, I sucked down loads of cum and got my asshole reamed
by the blacks and homeless men behind where I work.

Lloyd Davies N0VFP
Time Lord

Man you guys lefy me out of all that fun? That's ok I banged my sister
instead.

an_old_friend August 28th 06 10:20 PM

meltdown contiues

Roger Wiseman wrote:
wrote in message
Man you guys lefy me out of all that fun? That's ok I banged my sister
instead.

does the real wisemen have a sster

still a forge wismen never uses his own name

[email protected] August 29th 06 02:53 PM

I am back from a weekend of nutsack goo collecting behind Papa John's

Roger Wiseman wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

woger wabbit wrote:
I'm feeling really relaxed and mellow today, so Markie Tard
leave me alone. Ewe, the weekend was good -- really, really
good.

I feel good too, I sucked down loads of cum and got my asshole reamed
by the blacks and homeless men behind where I work.

Lloyd Davies N0VFP
Time Lord

Man you guys lefy me out of all that fun? That's ok I banged my sister
instead.

You banged my sister Amanda?

3510 DODGE AVE
SIOUX CITY, IA 51106
(712) 276-2674

Lloyd Davies N0VFP
Time Lord

[email protected] August 29th 06 02:55 PM

meltdown contiues

an_old_friend wrote:
Roger Wiseman wrote:
wrote in message
Man you guys lefy me out of all that fun? That's ok I banged my sister
instead.

does the real wisemen have a sster

They stopped making SST's a long time ago, Mark.

Lloyd Davies N0VFP
Time Lord