RadioBanter

-   -   OMEGMA ONE - Staff & station report, a little humour for the CBers. (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/102874-re-omegma-one-staff-station-report-little-humour-cbers.html)

[email protected] August 29th 06 02:40 PM

OMEGMA ONE - Staff & station report, a little humour for the CBers.

wrote:
On 28 Aug 2006 11:45:02 -0700,
wrote:

an old freind wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Sniveling **** spends his time sucking off all the AUK cocks he can,
after getting ass****ed by his daddy all night. It is a welcome back to
school present for him.
meltdown in progress

Only by you and Toad, Mark.

only in your demented reams wismen

Mark, if you continute to call me wismen, I won't come visit you and we
won't have anal sex, like we did that time I went and made a side trip
from my father's in Iowa.

Lloyd Davies N0VFP
Time Lord

an old freind August 30th 06 03:58 PM

kook on the louse

wrote:

..kook on the louse

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 31st 06 01:04 PM

Markie makes good sentence!

an old fraud wrote:
.kook on the louse

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Markie admits he is a kook and a louse!

Mark Morgan replied "yes I did. your point?" when confessing publicly
to having been sodomized in
. com.