RadioBanter

-   -   What did AB8MQ do to get thrown in jail? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/102990-what-did-ab8mq-do-get-thrown-jail.html)

Slow Code August 31st 06 12:21 AM

What did AB8MQ do to get thrown in jail?

That's disgusting.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 31st 06 12:51 PM

What did KB9RQZ do to get thrown in jail?

wrote:
most of wht you both write is dindeed disgusting

Oh, the irony, militant homosexual and beer enema poster.

Mark Morgan replied "yes I did. your point?" when confessing publicly
to having been sodomized in
. com.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 31st 06 12:52 PM

What did Markie swallow last night...

wrote:
coward

BWHAHAHAHAHA says the **** who hides behind a Post Office box.

[email protected] September 4th 06 02:00 PM

What did KB9RQZ do to get thrown in jail? when?

wrote:
On 31 Aug 2006 04:51:53 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"

most of wht you both write is indeed disgusting

Oh, the irony, militant homosexual and beer enema poster.

yes wismen after being harrassed by and steve for weeks I answered you
question

Nope you didn't.

Mark Morgan replied "yes I did. your point?" when confessing publicly
to having been sodomized in
.com.

but again what is your point

You've never answered any questions, Markie.

[email protected] September 4th 06 02:01 PM

What ..

wrote:
On 1 Sep 2006 05:34:56 -0700,

On 31 Aug 2006 04:52:58 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"

coward

BWHAHAHAHAHA says the **** who hides behind a Post Office box.
I certainly do not

P.O. Box 212 ring any bells?

absolute doesn't ring bell

Liar. You are the oner who couldn't even write it correctly on your
license app.

indeed I have never been behind the post office

And you usually are behind the bushes in the local playgrounds.

you are obessed with child molesting woger

You sure are defensive about your sexual predator status with children,
pedo.

an old friend September 4th 06 05:28 PM

trolling right along

On 31 Aug 2006 04:51:53 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"

most of wht you both write is indeed disgusting

Oh, the irony, militant homosexual and beer enema poster.

yes wismen after being harrassed by and steve for weeks I answered you
question

Nope you didn't.

yes I did I answered the question how could I consume ber without
drinking it

you and robeson kept saying I culd not

trolling right along

Slow Code September 5th 06 12:18 AM

What did KB9RQZ do to get thrown in jail? when?

wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
On 31 Aug 2006 04:51:53 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"

most of wht you both write is indeed disgusting

Oh, the irony, militant homosexual and beer enema poster.

yes wismen after being harrassed by and steve for weeks I answered you
question

Nope you didn't.

Mark Morgan replied "yes I did. your point?" when confessing publicly
to having been sodomized in
.com.

but again what is your point

You've never answered any questions, Markie.

He couldn't answer any questions on his ham tests either.

SC

an old friend September 5th 06 12:33 AM

slow code:kook on parade

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

You've never answered any questions, Markie.

He couldn't answer any questions on his ham tests either.

funny then how I passed the test

slow code:kook on parade

SC

[email protected] September 5th 06 01:31 PM

What did KB9RQZ do to get thrown in jail? when?

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

**** off, Sniveling ****.

[email protected] September 5th 06 01:33 PM

Markie whines and lies right along

an old friend wrote:
On 31 Aug 2006 04:51:53 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"

most of wht you both write is indeed disgusting

Oh, the irony, militant homosexual and beer enema poster.
yes wismen after being harrassed by and steve for weeks I answered you
question

Nope you didn't.

yes I did I answered the question how could I consume ber without
drinking it

"Ber?"

you and robeson kept saying I culd not

So you admit to the perverted practice of beer enemas, faggot? That is
just sacrilege to the beer.