RadioBanter

-   -   Knock, Knock, Roger (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/103078-knock-knock-roger.html)

Not Lloyd September 1st 06 09:42 AM

Knock, Knock, Roger

KNOCK, KNOCK.
--
"And Roger wasn't even home when the Heils showed up. That wasn't Roger
inside when they showed up, dumbass. Unlike you, he had a woman friend who
was there while he had gone to the store."

--
"You shou;dn't correct Toad's English, FATASS.
You aren't much better."
Roger Wiseman, April 24, 2006

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 1st 06 12:45 PM

Hi Davey "I always post under my own name" Heil!

Not Lloyd but Davey Heil, K8MN whined amd IKYABWAIed:
KNMore lies, like his "State Dept. job description"

Davey does the "Hey Maquerading" dance as he "masquerades" as a human
in
. net:
".......maquerading......."

Davey K8MN, the lying hypocrite proves he can play the stupid "roles"
most effectively when talking about membership rolls in
et:
"You were on the membership roles"

Dave Heil, aspiring actor, yet English impaired said
In article :
"I didn't ask if you cold read."

Dumbass Heil for the defense goes to the "courthous," not the
"courthouse" in
. net:
"....at the courthous, Roger."

Davey's grammar suggestion falls flat as he should really use the
suggestion for himself ..."and important" in
number of us here in r.r.a.p. Why not have the pool of typists polish
the stuff you intend to post here?"

Davey Vile whines to the "Police" even if he can't spell it, too bad
they didn't inform him how to correctly spell "Police" in
"I learned of it during several visits to Glen Dale, WV Polic Chief"

Dave Heil shows off his knowledge of Spelling as well as Geography
in t:
"the one in a narrow velley between two hills"

There Dave Vile goes mangling a sentence again
in . net:
"There you go underestimated people again."

mork margan September 1st 06 09:33 PM

Hi Davey "I always post under my own name" Heil!

On 1 Sep 2006 13:10:44 -0700, an old friend wrote:
[nothing]

STFU, low life. Go back to faking EME contacts.

http://marksspamblog.blogspot.com

----
In message . com,
Mark Morgan said "I hit a cop in the balls who was roughing up my
mother ..."

In message .com,
Mark Morgan autolamed himself when he said to Secwet Woger, "you arer
[sic] everywhere like a cockroach"

In message . com,
Mark Morgan autolamed himself when he asked "why do you need yet
another sock puppet"

In message . com,
Mark Morgan replied "yes I did. your point?" when accused of
confessing publicly to having beer enemas.

In message om,
wrote "If I want a cock I go for a man if I
want pussy I go fo r a fmeale simple as that [sic]"

In message .com,
makes a death threat when he writes "the mostly
ooccasion [sic] where where you might it will be seconds before you
die."

In message .com,
declared "yes so I have?" "what is it to YOU" when
Secwet Woger said "Marky admits he's been ass****ed!"

Slow Code September 2nd 06 01:36 AM

Knock, Knock, Roger

"Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote in :

KNOCK, KNOCK.
--
And Roger wasn't even home when the Heils showed up. That wasn't Roger
inside when they showed up, dumbass. Unlike you, he had a woman friend
who was there while he had gone to the store.

He had to get cash at the store ATM so he could pay her. Roger's
cheated too many hookers, they want money up front now. But the male
hookers he hires don't mind getting screwed.

an old friend September 2nd 06 03:35 AM

Knock, Knock, Roger

Slow Code wrote:
"Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote in :

KNOCK, KNOCK.
--
And Roger wasn't even home when the Heils showed up. That wasn't Roger
inside when they showed up, dumbass. Unlike you, he had a woman friend
who was there while he had gone to the store.

He had to get cash at the store ATM so he could pay her.

trolling right along

Billy Smith September 4th 06 09:15 AM

Knock, Knock, Roger

wrote:

On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 03:42:02 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

KNOCK, KNOCK.
--
"And Roger wasn't even home when the Heils showed up. That wasn't Roger
inside when they showed up, dumbass. Unlike you, he had a woman friend who
was there while he had gone to the store."

well Roger wasn't there it clearly seem that the body licensed as
AB8MQ has several personalities the roger simply checked out
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

After the Knock, he screams Mommy please help me!!

[email protected] September 4th 06 02:07 PM

Knock, Knock, Lardass, Oris is at your door!

wrote:
On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 03:42:02 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

KNOCK, KNOCK.

Hey Lardass, seen Oris lately?

well Roger wasn't there

Glad you finally admit your **** up, Moron.

[email protected] September 4th 06 02:08 PM

Knock, Knock, Roger

Sniveling **** wrote:

He had to get cash at the store ATM so he could pay her.

Yeah, and Lelia Heil wanted her $2 up front.

[email protected] September 4th 06 02:09 PM

Knock, Knock, Roger

And you **** and ****ed yourself when Oris stopped by, Lardass!

Billy Smith September 5th 06 05:14 AM

I've never met Oris so obviously I am also not Lloyd. Try again dip****.