RadioBanter

-   -   Anyone ever hear KB9RQZ on the radio? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/103094-re-anyone-ever-hear-kb9rqz-radio.html)

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 1st 06 12:57 PM

Anyone ever hear KB9RQZ on the radio?

wrote:
On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 01:39:05 +0000 (UTC), get help
wrote:

Sounds just like you, Mark.

realy and how time have I ever gone on voice?

I rarely do

Is that because you have a lisp from all your cocksucking?

Billy Smith September 4th 06 02:54 AM

wrote:

Sounds just like you, Mark.

realy and how time have I ever gone on voice?

I rarely do

Is that because you have a lisp from all your cocksucking?

You would know about that lisp. What does that say about you? Does it
say that you are a cocksucker Scheissman? Don't you have your own
newsgroup dedicated for that alt.cocksucker

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 4th 06 01:42 PM

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

Sounds just like you, Mark.

realy and how time have I ever gone on voice?

I rarely do

Is that because you have a lisp from all your cocksucking?

You would know about that lisp.

Yes, he heard it when you called him up and asked if you could suck his
dick!

Billy Smith September 4th 06 09:51 PM

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

Sounds just like you, Mark.

realy and how time have I ever gone on voice?

I rarely do

Is that because you have a lisp from all your cocksucking?

You would know about that lisp.

Yes, he heard it when you called him up and asked if you could suck his
dick!

That's what you did to the Lavender Lads of Wheeling. Now we understand
why you sound like Porky Pig on the air

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 5th 06 01:25 PM

Billy Smith wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

Sounds just like you, Mark.

realy and how time have I ever gone on voice?

I rarely do

Is that because you have a lisp from all your cocksucking?

You would know about that lisp.

Yes, he heard it when you called him up and asked if you could suck his
dick!

That's what you did to the Lavender Lads of Wheeling.

No, that's what YOU did, fatboy. I've heard the tape.

Now we understand
why you sound like Porky Pig on the air

No, he doesn't. But, you sound like Truman Capote with your lisp,
fatass.