RadioBanter

-   -   If you saw on the ARRL website that N9OGL got a NAL, would you add the link to your favorites? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/103313-if-you-saw-arrl-website-n9ogl-got-nal-would-you-add-link-your-favorites.html)

Billy Smith September 6th 06 11:36 AM

If you saw on the ARRL website that N9OGL got a NAL, would youadd the link to your favorites?

wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

Sniveling **** whined:

If you saw on the ARRL website that N9OGL got a NAL, would you add the link
to your favorites, or make it your homepage?

ROFL

You wish....loser!!

Poor Toad, he finally posted under his own name instead of "Billy
Smith."

Hey Stupid, errr I mean Scheissman. Did you know that I live three
hundred miles from Todd. Did that occur to you? Or are you stupid?
That's right you do live in that crappy little WV town that no one has
ever heard of. Moron.

[email protected] September 6th 06 01:11 PM

N9OGL wrote:
wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Sniveling **** whined:
If you saw on the ARRL website that N9OGL got a NAL, would you add the link
to your favorites, or make it your homepage?

ROFL

You wish....loser!!

Poor Toad, he finally posted under his own name instead of "Billy
Smith."

Hey stupid I'm not Billy Smith try again stupid

Not this time you mean, you four eyed little faggot.

[email protected] September 6th 06 01:13 PM

Billy Smith wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

Sniveling **** whined:

If you saw on the ARRL website that N9OGL got a NAL, would you add the link
to your favorites, or make it your homepage?

ROFL

You wish....loser!!

Poor Toad, he finally posted under his own name instead of "Billy
Smith."

Hey stupid I'm not Billy Smith try again stupid

They are pretty bright aren't they?

Brighter then you.

Billy Smith "the" ill-educated moron ****s up again in
. net:
"Roger is about to finally have th final episode where..."

Poor gopher face, using that Earthlink connection like that.

an old friend September 6th 06 05:27 PM

woger: lying kook on parade http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/mipsor/default.htm

wrote:

Hey, Markie, why do you have a criminal record for child molesting?

woger: lying kook on parade
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/mipsor/default.htm
stop lying

an old friend September 7th 06 03:47 PM

wrote:
an old friendless faggot wrote:
wrote:

Hey, Markie, why do you have a criminal record for child molesting?

wo

The only liar is you, Marqueer!

funny how the Michigan state police disagree

[email protected] September 8th 06 02:05 PM

Markie: lying kook on parade

wrote:

Hey, Markie, why do you have a criminal record for child molesting?
wo

The only liar is you, Marqueer!

funny how the Michigan state police disagree

No, they know what a big pervert you are. chortle

an old friend September 9th 06 09:11 PM

woger try http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/­­mipsor

Slow Code September 11th 06 12:23 AM

If you saw on the ARRL website that N9OGL got a NAL, would you repost the link over & over again?

"K4YZ" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
If you saw on the ARRL website that N9OGL got a NAL, would you add
the link to your favorites, or make it your homepage?

ROFL

You wish....loser!!

Todd N9OGL
SMEGMA SCUM RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

LOL

Ditto's on the LOL's

73

Steve, K4YZ

It's going to be hilarious, especially when he comes back here and blames
everyone for his mistakes, like he normally does.

If he increases power much more I won't even need an antenna to receive
it. I'll be able to hear it with the rig turned off.

SC

N9OGL September 11th 06 03:37 AM

If you saw on the ARRL website that N9OGL got a NAL, would you repost the link over & over again?

Slow Code wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
If you saw on the ARRL website that N9OGL got a NAL, would you add
the link to your favorites, or make it your homepage?

ROFL

You wish....loser!!

Todd N9OGL
SMEGMA SCUM RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

LOL

Ditto's on the LOL's

73

Steve, K4YZ

It's going to be hilarious, especially when he comes back here and blames
everyone for his mistakes, like he normally does.

If he increases power much more I won't even need an antenna to receive
it. I'll be able to hear it with the rig turned off.

SC

What's going to be even funnier is I'm going to get one, and when don't
get one I will laugh my ass off at you stupid morons!!!!

Lloyd Daugherty September 11th 06 06:03 PM

On 10 Sep 2006 19:37:35 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

Slow Code wrote:

It's going to be hilarious, especially when he comes back here and blames
everyone for his mistakes, like he normally does.

If he increases power much more I won't even need an antenna to receive
it. I'll be able to hear it with the rig turned off.

SC

What's going to be even funnier is I'm going to get one ...

Yep. That'll have us splitting our sides with laughter.

----
"From these studies and many more, it is evident that homosexuals molest
children at a far greater rate than do their heterosexual counterparts.
While they comprise only 1-2% of the population, they are responsible
for upwards of a third or more of all sexual molestations of children."
-- http://www.traditionalvalues.org/urban/one.php