RadioBanter

-   -   If you had to use CW... could Len save himself? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/103361-re-if-you-had-use-cw-could-len-save-himself.html)

Thomas Edison September 4th 06 09:44 AM

If you had to use CW... could Len save himself?

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
ink.net...
wrote:

More than one in here is confused about "key lists."

One such person would seem to be you!

In commo
crypto, the "key lists" are very, very restricted and essential
for encryption...not the brag lists of "essential" personnel of
an organization.

Yet is was you who had egg all over his face after your statement that I
nowhere appeared on State's Key Officer's Lists, a list that no one
would be likely to confuse with "key lists". I worked professionally
with crypto material every day. I never worked with a "key list".

Amateur radio doesn't use crypto material.

Your list of errors continues to grow.

Dave K8MN
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

May I be so bold as to ask what Len's credentials are insofar as having been
a member of the Military? No, his days as a Civil Servant working at an Air
Force base in Mississippi count for nil. We all know how Len performed while
there. He had a penchant for posting to numerous Newsgroups while using his
employers' computers and yeah, had several times posted comments over the
callsign of an Amateur with whom he had past differences.
Len has, for a short while anyway, seemingly stopped posting over the
callsign of this unsuspecting Amateur, but ONLY because of one, astute
Usenet watchdog who likes to "out" Len.
In my humble opinion, any veracity that Len may have had went down the
proverbial tubes when he stooped so low as to post not once, but numerous
times over the callsign of this unsuspecting (and undeserving) Amateur. His
actions were not only uncalled-for, but were childishly tawdry.
This alone speaks volumes of Lennie....

[email protected] September 4th 06 01:58 PM

If you had to use CW... could Len save himself?

Thomas Edison wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote in message
ink.net...
wrote:

More than one in here is confused about "key lists."

One such person would seem to be you!

In commo
crypto, the "key lists" are very, very restricted and essential
for encryption...not the brag lists of "essential" personnel of
an organization.

Yet is was you who had egg all over his face after your statement that I
nowhere appeared on State's Key Officer's Lists, a list that no one
would be likely to confuse with "key lists". I worked professionally
with crypto material every day. I never worked with a "key list".

Amateur radio doesn't use crypto material.

Your list of errors continues to grow.

Dave K8MN
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Says the REMF who worked as a gopher for the State Dept. ntil he
screwed up so much let let him take early "retirement".

[email protected] September 4th 06 07:38 PM

If you had to use CW... could Len save himself?

From: Thomas Edison on Mon, Sep 4 2006 1:44 am

Oooooo!!!! TROLL and a half!!! :-)

May I be so bold as to ask what Len's credentials are insofar as having been
a member of the Military?

http://sujan.hallikainen.org/Broadca...s/My3Years.pdf

6 MB file size, takes about 19 minutes download over dial-up.

Also try /AlphabetSoup.pdf, similar in size, to see a copy of
a brochure of the same facilities a few years afterwards
(produced by the signal battalion I had been stationed to).

Now, what are YOUR credentials, "Tommy Edison?" :-)

Loved your light bulbs but you wanted DC instead of AC.
Bad choice.

No, his days as a Civil Servant working at an Air
Force base in Mississippi count for nil.

Of course they are "nil." I've never ever worked in Civil
Service, nor even as a servant. :-)

I've never been IN the state of Mississippi, let alone a
USAF base there. Closest might be Michoud, LA, while
working for Rocketdyne division of Rockwell International.

We all know how Len performed while there.

I "performed?" On stage? :-)

Do you need to see my AFTRA card? :-)

He had a penchant for posting to numerous Newsgroups while using his
employers' computers and yeah, had several times posted comments over the
callsign of an Amateur with whom he had past differences.

I did? What was this mysterious callsign?

Seeing as I'm self-employed but mostly retired, I use my
own computers for computer-modem comms. I have four, two
PCs and a couple of 8-bitters of early days.

I've never, ever tried to use anyone else's amateur radio
callsign. If you look at issues of Ham Radio magazine you
will see several articles with my byline on them; none of
those bylines contain an amateur radio callsign.

Len has, for a short while anyway, seemingly stopped posting over the
callsign of this unsuspecting Amateur, but ONLY because of one, astute
Usenet watchdog who likes to "out" Len.

A "watchdog?" Arf, arf! :-)

Other than seeming to be on some VERY heavy "stuff," your
confusion MIGHT stem from a voluntary summary and statistics
Comment made to the FCC on Docket 98-143. The compiler of
that document confused my NAME with the callsign of another
'Leonard H. Anderson' who lives in Montana and does have an
amateur radio license. I notified the compiler and cleared
up the confusion...but the document remains with the FCC as-is
and hasn't been corrected there. I live in southern
California and have never met nor communicated with this
other Anderson.

If you do a Search on the Internet you will find several
'Leonard Anderson" names. One is a USMC Major who recently
finished a tour with the USN Blue Angels aerial demonstration
team. Another is an actor in the Los Angeles area. My name
comes up as a character in a Role-Playing Game of some future
space-battle game; I forget which one and that is irrelevant.

In my humble opinion, any veracity that Len may have had went down the
proverbial tubes when he stooped so low as to post not once, but numerous
times over the callsign of this unsuspecting (and undeserving) Amateur.

Identify who and where these postings occurred.

As I've said, I've never ever tried to, nor had any need to
"impersonate" anyone in any newsgroup nor on any website.
I am secure in who I am and what I've done.

His
actions were not only uncalled-for, but were childishly tawdry.
This alone speaks volumes of Lennie....

Tommie boy, you've just described yourself in your posting.

Now go crawl into a light bulb and think about your error
in not choosing AC over DC. And stay off that hard stuff
before your mind gets bent more than what you've shown here.

[email protected] September 5th 06 03:49 AM

From: Thomas Edison on Mon, Sep 4 2006 1:44 am

His
actions were not only uncalled-for, but were childishly tawdry.
This alone speaks volumes of Lennie....

Tommie boy, you've just described yourself in your posting.

Now go crawl into a light bulb and think about your error
in not choosing AC over DC. And stay off that hard stuff
before your mind gets bent more than what you've shown here.

Tom Eddy is Robesin. Just another of his many personalities.

Did you catch his "conceed" posting to Mark?

an old friend September 5th 06 06:15 AM

If you had to use CW...

From: Thomas Edison on Mon, Sep 4 2006 1:44 am

His
actions were not only uncalled-for, but were childishly tawdry.
This alone speaks volumes of Lennie....

Tommie boy, you've just described yourself in your posting.

Now go crawl into a light bulb and think about your error
in not choosing AC over DC. And stay off that hard stuff
before your mind gets bent more than what you've shown here.

Tom Eddy is Robesin. Just another of his many personalities.

Did you catch his "conceed" posting to Mark?

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals"sayth Robeson

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 5th 06 01:13 PM

From: Thomas Edison on Mon, Sep 4 2006 1:44 am

Oooooo!!!! TROLL and a half!!! :-)

[...]

Sure you are, "Stagger Lee."

His
actions were not only uncalled-for, but were childishly tawdry.
This alone speaks volumes of Lennie....

Tommie boy, you've just described yourself in your posting.

Now go crawl into a light bulb and think about your error
in not choosing AC over DC. And stay off that hard stuff
before your mind gets bent more than what you've shown here.

Too bad they are all lies on your part.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 5th 06 01:14 PM

If you had to use CW...

From: Thomas Edison on Mon, Sep 4 2006 1:44 am

His
actions were not only uncalled-for, but were childishly tawdry.
This alone speaks volumes of Lennie....

Tommie boy, you've just described yourself in your posting.

Now go crawl into a light bulb and think about your error
in not choosing AC over DC. And stay off that hard stuff
before your mind gets bent more than what you've shown here.

Tom Eddy is Robesin. Just another of his many personalities.

Did you catch his "conceed" posting to Mark?

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals"sayth Robeson

Yet, you are the one who has actual experience doing just that,
Marqueer!

[email protected] September 6th 06 04:32 AM

If you had to use CW... could Len save himself?

From: on Mon, Sep 4 2006 7:49 pm

From: Thomas Edison on Mon, Sep 4 2006 1:44 am

His
actions were not only uncalled-for, but were childishly tawdry.
This alone speaks volumes of Lennie....

Tommie boy, you've just described yourself in your posting.

Now go crawl into a light bulb and think about your error
in not choosing AC over DC. And stay off that hard stuff
before your mind gets bent more than what you've shown here.

Tom Eddy is Robesin. Just another of his many personalities.

There IS a high probability of your being right, Brian.

Slipping to "Lennie" as an attempt at a last dig is a
highlighted error of this "Edison." :-)

Note also the FAILURE to document details. Robesin didn't
state who I was allegedly impersonating...further
reinforcing the "alternate personality" syndrome. All
damning but nothing specific, typical Robesin posting.

Did you catch his "conceed" posting to Mark?

Yes. Yuck. Robesin is going deeper, deeper into his abyss.

an old freind September 7th 06 03:00 AM

woger: lying kook on parade http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/mipsor/default.htm

[email protected] September 7th 06 03:27 AM

If you had to use CW... could Len save himself?

wrote:
From:
on Mon, Sep 4 2006 7:49 pm

From: Thomas Edison on Mon, Sep 4 2006 1:44 am

His
actions were not only uncalled-for, but were childishly tawdry.
This alone speaks volumes of Lennie....

Tommie boy, you've just described yourself in your posting.

Now go crawl into a light bulb and think about your error
in not choosing AC over DC. And stay off that hard stuff
before your mind gets bent more than what you've shown here.

Tom Eddy is Robesin. Just another of his many personalities.

There IS a high probability of your being right, Brian.

Maybe I spoke too soon. Should have let Tom Eddy go on for a few more
days and reveal more of his Robesinisms.

"uncalled for..."

"childishly tawdry..."

"speaks volumes..."

"Lennie..."

Slipping to "Lennie" as an attempt at a last dig is a
highlighted error of this "Edison." :-)

Yep.

Note also the FAILURE to document details. Robesin didn't
state who I was allegedly impersonating...further
reinforcing the "alternate personality" syndrome. All
damning but nothing specific, typical Robesin posting.

The "childishly tawdry" part sounds like he just put down a harlequin
romance starring Fabio. I can't wait for him to tell us that he's
"livid." ;^)

Did you catch his "conceed" posting to Mark?

Yes. Yuck. Robesin is going deeper, deeper into his abyss.

After that layered filth, he complains that Mark isn't "acting human."
Hi!