RadioBanter

-   -   The crowd holds its breath as Woger Wiseman's reappearance is anticipated (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/103398-crowd-holds-its-breath-woger-wisemans-reappearance-anticipated.html)

Lloyd Wiseman September 4th 06 11:37 AM

The crowd holds its breath as Woger Wiseman's reappearance is anticipated

It is Labor Day morning. All eyes are on the filthiest posts as rram
regulars await The Truth tm. If Wiseman stays away today, then we
will know that he has been kept in jail for an extra day by his work
release officer.

Shhh! Hush you now, for The Truth is about to be revealed ...

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 4th 06 01:32 PM

Lloyd Wiseman holds his breath especially when he give those blacks blowjobs!

Lloyd Wiseman wrote:
It is Labor Day morning.

And your ass and mouth are sore from all the ass****ing and cocksucking
you have done just last night.

Billy Smith September 4th 06 09:47 PM

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd Wiseman wrote:

It is Labor Day morning.

And your ass and mouth are sore from all the ass****ing and cocksucking
you have done just last night.

Woger has his ongoing fetishes with these sick acts. Just like he did
last night.

an old friend September 4th 06 10:22 PM

Billy Smith wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd Wiseman wrote:

It is Labor Day morning.

And your ass and mouth are sore from all the ass****ing and cocksucking
you have done just last night.

Woger has his ongoing fetishes with these sick acts. Just like he did
last night.

indeed he is sexual obessed

I have sex with people becuase I like them he is just raving about sex
with anybody

Slow Code September 5th 06 12:17 AM

The crowd holds its breath as Woger Wiseman's reappearance is anticipated

Lloyd Wiseman wrote in
:

It is Labor Day morning. All eyes are on the filthiest posts as rram
regulars await The Truth tm. If Wiseman stays away today, then we
will know that he has been kept in jail for an extra day by his work
release officer.

Shhh! Hush you now, for The Truth is about to be revealed ...

AB8MQ bagged to be able to stay in the slammer other day
because the sex is free. But they kicked him out anyway.

SC

an old friend September 5th 06 12:55 AM

slow code:kook on parade

Slow Code wrote:

slow code:kook on parade

[email protected] September 5th 06 01:48 PM

Billy Smith wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd Wiseman wrote:

It is Labor Day morning.

And your ass and mouth are sore from all the ass****ing and cocksucking
you have done just last night.

Woger knows I have ongoing fetishes with these sick acts. Just like he knows I did
some of them last night.

Yeah, how was your shemale girlfreind's penis, Toad?

[email protected] September 5th 06 01:50 PM

Lloyd Wiseman holds his breath especially when he give those blacks blowjobs!

an old friendless sodomite wrote:
indeed he is sexual obessed

He only has heterosexual sex, Markie. Unlike you, faggot.

I have sex

You have sex with your shemale wife and daddy as well as other men,
Marqueer!

an old friend September 5th 06 05:24 PM

woger: kook on parade

wrote:

"Bagged?" Is that anything like how your father T-bags, you, Sniveling
****?

woger: kook on parade

Billy Smith September 6th 06 11:38 AM

wrote:

an old friendless sodomite wrote:

indeed he is sexual obessed

He only has heterosexual sex, Markie. Unlike you, faggot.

I have sex

You have sex with your shemale wife and daddy as well as other men,
Marqueer!

Roger is about to finally have th final episode where he finally goes
off the deep end. When they finally bring in the guys with white coats
that will be the last you'll hear of him. I would say give it some time,
but eventually he will finally achieve his ultimate fame in life.