Old September 4th 06, 01:05 PM posted to alt.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.swap

Default FS: TEN TEC SCOUT

I have for sale from an estate a Ten Tec Scout with the 40m and 15m modules.
Also included are the following: cables, mic, manual, 607 keyer paddle, 937
power supply, mobile mount, and 1203 dummy load kit (I haven't found the
instruction sheet for the dummy load kit). It appears that the radio and
accessories have never been used. The cables, mic, and mobile mount appear
to be in original packing. I believe that it has the noise blanker installed
as the instruction and installation instructions for the noise blanker are
included. I would like to sell the entire package, if possible. I'm asking
$450 for all. If interested please contact me via email or telephone at
972-231-7511. I'm in the Dallas, TX area. If you are in the Dallas/FTW area
or reasonably close I would be pleased to meet with you and let you inspect
the items.
Thanks...Fred Z. (W5HTR)