RadioBanter

-   -   Get your Omega One QSL card before its to late. (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/103625-get-your-omega-one-qsl-card-before-its-late.html)

Slow Code September 7th 06 12:43 AM

Get your Omega One QSL card before its to late.

After the NAL comes down Todd won't be able to afford postage stamps to
mail them out.

SC

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 7th 06 01:04 PM

slowcode kook on parade

wrote:
On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 23:43:27 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

After the NAL comes down Todd won't be able to afford postage stamps to
mail them out.

even if there were to be an NAL I would bet good money it would happen
for years

How will you ante up, you leech off your shemale wife and SSI getting
daddy!

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve September 7th 06 04:07 PM

woger: lying kook on parade http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/­mipsor/default.htm

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 23:43:27 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

After the NAL comes down Todd won't be able to afford postage stamps to
mail them out.

even if there were to be an NAL I would bet good money it would happen
for years

How will you ante up, you leech off your shemale wife and SSI getting
daddy!

well you are porven to lie about me being a child molestor you lied
about the rest as well

[email protected] September 8th 06 01:27 PM

Markie: lying spamming kook on parade

an old faggot to some a nightmare to little kids wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 23:43:27 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

After the NAL comes down Todd won't be able to afford postage stamps to
mail them out.
even if there were to be an NAL I would bet good money it would happen
for years

How will you ante up, you leech off your shemale wife and SSI getting
daddy!

well you are porven to lie about me being a child molestor you lied

"What's "porven" you illiterate child raper?