RadioBanter

-   -   SHORTWAVE STATION OMEGA ONE RADIO STILL GOING STRONG!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/103824-shortwave-station-omega-one-radio-still-going-strong.html)

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 11th 06 12:47 PM

Markie try http://www.assistedsuicide.com

wo

Spamming agin, child raper?

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 11th 06 12:49 PM

Do you think they will revoke N9OGL's ham license or just his fine ass.

N9OGL wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
Lloyd Daugherty wrote in
:

On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 22:19:23 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

This could get interesting.

Mark Morgan was dissapointed in this thread, because his reading
problem caused him to see "or just his fine ass" in the subject line,
and he got all excited for no reason at all.

Better luck next time, Marky.

Mark shouldn't be too disappointed, Todd emailed him a picture of his
butt. Mark can keep looking at that. I hear Todd's got Omega One tattood
on the left cheek and AB8MQ tattood on the right.

SC

are you sure it wasn't your boyfriend Stebie send you a picture of his
ass...I know you love him so much that you have to act like him on here

Oh, so tell us queer Toad, you are still living in your parents'
basement and jacks off to shemale porn, you faggot.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 11th 06 12:50 PM

Do you think they will revoke N9OGL's ham license or just his fine ass.

Up spamming at 4 AM
wrote:
On 10 Sep 2006 20:17:59 -0700, "N9OGL" wrote:

Up at 4 AM to spam on the internet, Markie? Markie proves he has no
life.

Slow Code wrote:
Lloyd Daugherty wrote in
:

On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 22:19:23 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

This could get interesting.

Mark Morgan was dissapointed in this thread, because his reading
problem caused him to see "or just his fine ass" in the subject line,
and he got all excited for no reason at all.

Better luck next time, Marky.

Mark shouldn't be too disappointed, Todd emailed him a picture of his
butt. Mark can keep looking at that. I hear Todd's got Omega One tattood
on the left cheek and AB8MQ tattood on the right.

SC

are you sure it wasn't your boyfriend Stebie send you a picture of his
ass...I know you love him so much that you have to act like him on here

assuming he isn't Robeson himself trying to establish a new id so he
avoid the heat for action after all the real robeson is becoming more
like Wisemen every day

And Toad is becoming a spammer like you, Marqueer.

[email protected] September 12th 06 02:52 AM

SHORTWAVE STATION OMEGA ONE RADIO STILL GOING STRONG!! BUT THERE IS NO SIGNAL!

Slow Code wrote:

I can hear Todd's 13.556 pirate station nearly fifteen hours a day, and I
can tell you all the titles of the songs he plays and all the names of the
****ty bands that are singing them.

SC, without giving out too much information, approximately how far are
you from Toad? If you're hearing him at a distance of more than a few
miles that proves our point beyond a doubt.

It's going to be hilarious when they slap the fine on his ass, and then he
normally comes back here and starts attacking people over it. ROFL, I
can't wait.

Me, either. This is more fun than eleven meters on a Saturday night.

Lloyd Morgan September 12th 06 02:48 PM

woger try http://www.familywatchdog.us

On 11 Sep 2006 05:05:03 -0700, wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

wo

Spamming agin, child raper?

woger try
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/mipsor

woger try http://www.familywatchdog.us

Lloyd Morgan September 12th 06 10:04 PM

woger try http://www.familywatchdog.us

On 12 Sep 2006 09:20:15 -0700, wrote:

Lloyd Morgan wrote:
On 11 Sep 2006 05:05:03 -0700,
wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

wo

Spamming agin, child raper?
woger try
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/mipsor

woger try http://www.familywatchdog.us

why it also fails to show anyone named Mark Morgan as a sex offender
from Michigan or Illinois

Then get to stepping.

Slow Code September 13th 06 12:21 AM

SHORTWAVE STATION OMEGA ONE RADIO STILL GOING STRONG!! BUT THERE IS NO SIGNAL!

wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:

I can hear Todd's 13.556 pirate station nearly fifteen hours a day, and
I can tell you all the titles of the songs he plays and all the names
of the ****ty bands that are singing them.

SC, without giving out too much information, approximately how far are
you from Toad? If you're hearing him at a distance of more than a few
miles that proves our point beyond a doubt.

It's going to be hilarious when they slap the fine on his ass, and
then he normally comes back here and starts attacking people over it.
ROFL, I can't wait.

Me, either. This is more fun than eleven meters on a Saturday night.

His program selection was bad, bad, bad, last weekend. A barrage of old
30's & 40's tunes for a while. He even had Shirley Temple singing "The
Good Ship Lollipop", ROFL, and I'm not making that up either.

I'm a long way from Todd. I can only hear Omega One if there's
propagation. I don't really hear Omega fifteen hours a day, I made
that up, but I can hear it at least five hours a day, and a lot
longer if propagation is good.

SC

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 13th 06 01:31 PM

SHORTWAVE STATION OMEGA ONE RADIO STILL GOING STRONG!! BUT THERE IS NO SIGNAL!

wrote:
On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 23:21:04 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in
roups.com:

Slow Code wrote:

[...]

admiting you lie is good first SC

Says the self-admitted liar Marqueer who molests kids.

G.T. TYSON September 13th 06 11:22 PM

SHORTWAVE STATION OMEGA ONE RADIO STILL GOING STRONG!! BUT THEREIS NO SIGNAL!

His program selection was bad, bad, bad, last weekend. A barrage of old
30's & 40's tunes for a while. He even had Shirley Temple singing "The
Good Ship Lollipop", ROFL, and I'm not making that up either.

what's wrong with that?

GTT

an old friend September 14th 06 05:07 PM

woger try http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/­­mipsor

wrote:

Especially since Markie makes illegal copies of music CDs.

lame woger realy lame
try tellingsomething truthful for once