RadioBanter

-   -   Alpha and Omega, Would N9OGL whine? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/104233-alpha-omega-would-n9ogl-whine.html)

Slow Code September 13th 06 12:20 AM

Alpha and Omega, Would N9OGL whine?

If someone started "Radio Alpha" on 13.556 lsb, would Todd
whine?

SC

[email protected] September 13th 06 01:48 AM

Slow Code wrote:
If someone started "Radio Alpha" on 13.556 lsb, would Todd
whine?

Like Toad really needs a reason to whine? That's never stopped him
before.

patrick jankowiak September 13th 06 01:49 AM

Slow Code wrote:

If someone started "Radio Alpha" on 13.556 lsb, would Todd
whine?

SC

finally a good use for an ISB receiver..

N9OGL September 13th 06 02:39 AM

Slow Code wrote:
If someone started "Radio Alpha" on 13.556 lsb, would Todd
whine?

SC

Naw, I'll just move to a different Frequency, I'll park it right in
the middle of the 20 meter band, I don't give a ****. When ham
operators start complaining about it, I send your way.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz

Lloyd Daugherty September 13th 06 11:12 AM

OMEGA ONE RADIO: We don't give a shit.

On 12 Sep 2006 18:39:28 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
If someone started "Radio Alpha" on 13.556 lsb, would Todd
whine?

SC

Naw, I'll just move to a different Frequency, I'll park it right in
the middle of the 20 meter band, I don't give a ****. When ham
operators start complaining about it, I send your way.

Anybody know what the last sentence means?

The second sentence is exactly what most of us figured was the attitude
of the operator all along, so it comes as no surprise. The station's
slogan should really be:

OMEGA ONE RADIO
"WE DON'T GIVE A ****"

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 13th 06 01:10 PM

N9OGL wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
If someone started "Radio Alpha" on 13.556 lsb, would Todd
whine?

SC

Naw, I'll just move to a different Frequency, I'll park it right in
the middle of the 20 meter band, I don't give a ****. When ham
operators start complaining about it, I send your way.

CC:ed to Riley Hollingsworth on your intention to jam. Way to **** up,
Toad.

an old friend September 14th 06 05:08 PM

woger try http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/­­mipsor

Slow Code September 15th 06 12:46 AM

Alpha and Omega, Would N9OGL whine?

"N9OGL" wrote in
ps.com:

Slow Code wrote:
If someone started "Radio Alpha" on 13.556 lsb, would Todd
whine?

SC

Naw, I'll just move to a different Frequency, I'll park it right in
the middle of the 20 meter band, I don't give a ****.

14.313 MHz? Good idea, people are used to the circus there.

SC

Rich Wood September 19th 06 03:22 PM

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 23:46:00 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Naw, I'll just move to a different Frequency, I'll park it right in
the middle of the 20 meter band, I don't give a ****.

14.313 MHz? Good idea, people are used to the circus there.

Not a good idea. That's where the guys with the monster signals perch.
They delight in wiping out weak signals and do it with much more
intelligent use of obscenities than I've read here.

Rich