RadioBanter

-   -   PING Todd. Pod-casting Omega One should be a piece of cake. (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/104496-ping-todd-pod-casting-omega-one-should-piece-cake.html)

Slow Code September 16th 06 12:25 AM

PING Todd. Pod-casting Omega One should be a piece of cake.

Since you play the same ****ty songs over & over & over. All you need to
do to is make one Pod-cast and it should be good twenty-four hours a day,
365 days a year.

SC

N9OGL September 16th 06 07:26 PM

Slow Code wrote:
Since you play the same ****ty songs over & over & over. All you need to
do to is make one Pod-cast and it should be good twenty-four hours a day,
365 days a year.

SC

Hey moron, What part of I don't have internet acess don't you freaking
understand

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

[email protected] September 16th 06 09:48 PM

N9OGL wrote:
Hey moron, What part of I don't have internet acess don't you freaking
understand

Then how are you posting here? The computers at the library? Still,
you should be able to save stuff to an iPod and download it there.

Toadcasting?

N9OGL September 16th 06 09:56 PM

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Hey moron, What part of I don't have internet acess don't you freaking
understand

Then how are you posting here? The computers at the library? Still,
you should be able to save stuff to an iPod and download it there.

Toadcasting?

I'll stick with radio, I have the transmitter and it's on 24/7

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 LSB

Lloyd Daugherty September 16th 06 10:33 PM

Omega One being jammed

On 16 Sep 2006 13:56:41 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Hey moron, What part of I don't have internet acess don't you freaking
understand

Then how are you posting here? The computers at the library? Still,
you should be able to save stuff to an iPod and download it there.

Toadcasting?

I'll stick with radio, I have the transmitter and it's on 24/7

Over here in Marshall, IL, somebody can be heard jamming the crap out of
Omega One Radio. It's probably that guy who said he would jam you in
another newsgroup message. Being as you are part 15, you have no right
to complain about jamming because you have to protection from it.

You should just pull the plug. Nobody can hear your station any more
anyway.

Slow Code September 17th 06 12:24 AM

Omega One being jammed

Lloyd Daugherty wrote in
:

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Hey moron, What part of I don't have internet acess don't you
freaking understand

Then how are you posting here? The computers at the library? Still,
you should be able to save stuff to an iPod and download it there.

Toadcasting?

I'll stick with radio, I have the transmitter and it's on 24/7

Over here in Marshall, IL, somebody can be heard jamming the crap out of
Omega One Radio. It's probably that guy who said he would jam you in
another newsgroup message. Being as you are part 15, you have no right
to complain about jamming because you have to protection from it.

You should just pull the plug. Nobody can hear your station any more
anyway.

I listened to Omega at about 1900Z, didn't here any Jammin at that time.
I should run home and listen. What is it? A Warbler, A sweeper?
That's gotta sound a WHOLE lot better than Todd's Barry Manilow
collection. LOL!

I wonder if Markie's "Moon Bounce" buddies shifted operation to 13.556.

SC

Slow Code September 17th 06 12:24 AM

PING Todd. Pod-casting Omega One should be a piece of cake.

"N9OGL" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Since you play the same ****ty songs over & over & over. All you need
to do to is make one Pod-cast and it should be good twenty-four hours a
day, 365 days a year.

SC

Hey moron, What part of I don't have internet acess don't you freaking
understand

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

You should team up with Markie then and have him provide the Pod-cast.
He's always on the net. He should be good at that as there's no typing
involved.

And instead of calling it a Pod-Cast, you could call it a Todd-Cast.

SC

an_old_friend September 17th 06 03:15 AM

slow code stalker at large

Slow Code wrote:

slow code stalker at large

G.T. TYSON September 17th 06 04:01 PM

PING Todd. Pod-casting Omega One should be a piece of cake.

You're welcome to use my webcast as programming filler:

http://home.nc.rr.com/gttyson/lastradio.html

gtt

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in