Old September 19th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,alt.radio.broadcasting,ba.broadcast

Default Don't argue with N9OGL. If he's determined to get NAL'd, we can still have a good laugh about it.

It will be funny, let me tell you, it will be funny. You think he funny
now, wait until he gets NAL'd and comes back here and attacks everyone.
LOL. I can't wait.

SC
Old September 19th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,alt.radio.broadcasting,ba.broadcast

Default slow code stalker at large

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

slow code stalker at large

I hollered, "Look out Slow Code!", but he'd already been mooned!

Boogedah, Boogedah they call him the Streak!

Old September 19th 06, 01:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,alt.radio.broadcasting,ba.broadcast

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

slow code stalker at large

Mark C. Morgan, N9RQZ, child raper at large!

Old September 19th 06, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,alt.radio.broadcasting,ba.broadcast

Default Wisemen stalker at large stalking other ham obessibely

wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Mark C. Morgan, N9RQZ, child raper at large!

gee you have typed the call hnderds even thousands of times

http://www.qrz.com/detail/N9RQZ
what you agianst DENNIS R SIEVERS
DENNIS R SIEVERS

Lucky me at least I have pork chops...no ham.

Old September 20th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,alt.radio.broadcasting,ba.broadcast

"Dr. Steven Antichrist, PHD" wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

slow code stalker at large

I hollered, "Look out Slow Code!", but he'd already been mooned!

Boogedah, Boogedah they call him the Streak!

ROFL

That's another song Todd plays over & Over.

SC

Old September 20th 06, 07:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,alt.radio.broadcasting,ba.broadcast

wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Mark C. Morgan, N9RQZ, child raper at large!
gee you have typed the call hnderds even thousands of times

http://www.qrz.com/detail/N9RQZ
what you agianst DENNIS R SIEVERS
DENNIS R SIEVERS

Lucky me at least I have pork chops...no ham.

of your meds?

What of my meds? Did Lloyd come and eat mine whilst I was out?

Old September 20th 06, 11:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,alt.radio.broadcasting,ba.broadcast

Default KB9RQZ child molester at large

wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Mark C. Morgan, KB9RQZ, child raper at large!

gee you have typed the call hnderds even thousands of times

What's "hndreds"? But you still responded to the name and admitted you
are a child molester.

Old September 20th 06, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,alt.radio.broadcasting,ba.broadcast

Default KB9RQZ and all the usual stuff

You guys have way too much spare time. If you Frankenstein four of you
together, will it make Idi Amin or Adolph Hitler?

Old September 20th 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,alt.radio.broadcasting,ba.broadcast

Default rrap trash

Dr. Steven Antichrist, PHD wrote:
You guys have way too much spare time. If you Frankenstein four of you
together, will it make Idi Amin or Adolph Hitler?

well checking on the times stamps Robeson spent about 7 hours on his
raving which may be a new personal "best" for him I spent about 40
inutes as normal taking out the trash in rapp

Old September 21st 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Meathead Mork wrote:

You are "the trash", Mark. White trash.
You are a bum.

bumm don't own thier own home by and large

(OT) - We all have a role in Hometown (Homeland) Security and a Better America RHF Shortwave 19 June 6th 04 05:37 AM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM
Rare Books on Radio and Electronics Hania Lux Shortwave 0 October 18th 03 12:13 AM