RadioBanter

-   -   Hey Todd, After the FCC shuts you down do you plan to Pod-Cast Omega One? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/104861-re-hey-todd-after-fcc-shuts-you-down-do-you-plan-pod-cast-omega-one.html)

September 18th 06 07:29 PM

Hey Todd, After the FCC shuts you down do you plan to Pod-Cast Omega One?

"N9OGL" wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
It's also illegal to harass someone....it is a violation of federal
law....as well as stalking.

True. However, when you post on an open message board you open
yourself up to any and all who wish to either support or rebut your
postings. RRAP and similar boards are not held to the same standards
as private e-mail.

Not true, these indiviuals are stalking and harassing me and had me
alread removed from 2 internet providers and threatened if I go to any
other service provider they would complain to them...that is
stalking...nice try though!!

In other words, Toad, if you want to play lumberjack, learn to handle
your end of the log.

:-0
(prolly never occured to Toad to cease violating their Terms Of
Service....)

IT IS ALSO COMMON PRACTICE AMOUNG ISP TO WARN THEIR USERS THAT THEY ARE
VIOLATION, I RECIEVED NO SUCH WARNING THEY SIMPLY SHUT ME OFF WITHOUT
WARNING.

TODD N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 LSB

Hay Tood didyour dad rafuse two pay teh internaet bill aigain my papa
trheaten two do taht a cuople of time so I jus refuse two feed him four a
wihle taht useuallie make him sea tings my way evntualy.

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say? ...