RadioBanter

-   -   Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical today as they were 25 Years ago? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/104930-re-do-you-think-discussions-repeaters-technical-today-they-were-25-years-ago.html)

[email protected] September 20th 06 04:35 AM

Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical today as they were 25 Years ago?

Slow Code wrote:
Think Back, Are todays conversations on 2 meters as technical as they
were 25 years ago

Absolutely not. Back in the 70s we would discuss antennas, circuitry,
the pros and cons of certain radios, cars, boats, guns, and such.
Occasionally we would discuss more esoteric things like philosophy and
history (conspiracy theories were always a favorite). We kept away
from politics and religion, mostly, except we would discuss them in
general terms.

Come to think of it, HF was the same. These days, it's hardly worth
turning the radio on most of the time.

Allowing no-codes on VHF & UHF has made discussions less technical and
more like CB. Don't let your hatred of CW destroy our HF bands too.

That might be an oversimplification but it's generally accurate. Like
I said earlier, what we obtain too cheaply we do not value highly.

Amateur Radio, a National resource.

Too many of us forget that if we weren't a resource we would be
legislated out of existence.

SC September 20th 06 08:05 PM

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.rad io.amateur.misc
Date: 19 Sep 2006 20:35:22 -0700

What's an older guy like you still doing on night shift at the Marshall
Space Flight Center? Does NASA have a policy about misuse of government
computers?

query: whois 131.110.125.19
answer:

OrgName: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
OrgID: NASA
Address: IS05/Office of the Chief Information Officer
City: MSFC
StateProv: AL
PostalCode: 35812
Country: US

NetRange: 131.110.0.0 - 131.110.255.255
CIDR: 131.110.0.0/16

Slow Code September 21st 06 01:51 AM

Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical today as they were 25 Years ago?

SC wrote in
ink.net:

On 19 Sep 2006 20:35:22 -0700, wrote:

Newsgroups:
rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.rad io.amateur.misc Date:
19 Sep 2006 20:35:22 -0700 NNTP-Posting-Host: 131.110.125.19

What's an older guy like you still doing on night shift at the Marshall
Space Flight Center? Does NASA have a policy about misuse of government
computers?

query: whois 131.110.125.19
answer:

OrgName: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
OrgID: NASA
Address: IS05/Office of the Chief Information Officer
City: MSFC
StateProv: AL
PostalCode: 35812
Country: US

NetRange: 131.110.0.0 - 131.110.255.255
CIDR: 131.110.0.0/16

- From: SC

ROFLMAO, yah right.

Don't ya just love Altopia.

SC

an old friend September 24th 06 06:50 PM

show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW rendered phonicticaly)

wrote:

!show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW
rendered phonicticaly)
happy new years it means and it can be better one if Wismen Robson and
SC a few just decided to not to be as hateful

[email protected] September 27th 06 08:13 PM

show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year from a JEW registered pedophile, MARK C. MORGAN)

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
!show-

Learn to spell, dropout!

morkins only talks technical about dicks and mens assholes.

an old freind September 28th 06 12:18 AM

show-na-to-va

wrote:

show na to va woger

Indy Ham September 28th 06 07:57 AM

Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical today as they were 25 Years ago?

Repeaters are **** now. They have so many beeps and boops... tell you the
time, temperature, your signal, DVR recordings.. hell, I hear some even tell
you where Woger is hiding at any given moment based on the anal implant
provided by the aliens!

wrote in message
ups.com...

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 28th 06 07:22 PM

Indy Ham wrote:
Repeaters are **** now. They have so many beeps and boops... tell you the
time, temperature, your signal, DVR recordings.. hell, I hear some even tell
you where Woger is hiding at any given moment based on the anal implant
provided by the aliens!

Yes, he's hiding his penis in your mouth right now, according to the
satellite feed.

[email protected] September 28th 06 09:45 PM

show-na-to-va

an old freind wrote:
wrote:

show na to va woger

shamma lamma ding dong you filthy fruit!

[email protected] September 29th 06 03:03 PM

woger the wabbit hops

wrote:

woger the wabbit hops

Indy Ham September 29th 06 10:03 PM

Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical today as they were 25 Years ago?

Woger needs his ass kicked is the problem. It almost happened at Dayton 3 or
4 years ago. Remember Woger? You ran and got the police. I remember....

an old friend September 29th 06 10:08 PM

Indy Ham wrote:
Woger needs his ass kicked is the problem. It almost happened at Dayton 3 or
4 years ago. Remember Woger? You ran and got the police. I remember....

woger has showed at a ham fest I am shocked but sadly what woger realy
needs is euthenizing

Billy Smith September 30th 06 11:49 AM

Indy Ham wrote:

Woger needs his ass kicked is the problem. It almost happened at Dayton 3 or
4 years ago. Remember Woger? You ran and got the police. I remember....

Mwhahahahahahha. That would have been a sight to see watching him
cowering as someone was ready to rain down some justice on his ****ty
little world. He's been nothing but a whiny little boy for years and it
wouldn't surprise me that he ran and cowered.

Indy Ham October 1st 06 02:27 AM

Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical today as they were 25 Years ago?

Not only did he run like a scared little bitch, he got the police to come
"help him" because he was being "stalked." It was at Dayton in 2002. I would
throw out the calls of the guys who were going to **** his world up, but I
know they dont want to get dragged into this again. WOGIE... do you want to
drop names? You scared little bitch. I hope bubba ****s you stupid you
little whore!

"Billy Smith" wrote in message
ink.net...

Billy cumgobbler Smith October 2nd 06 01:48 PM

No, Roachdale ****tard, you must be thinking about yourself.

woger has showed at a ham fest I am shocked but sadly what woger realy
needs is euthenizing

Roger has never been to Dayton hamfest, retard.

Mark C. Morgan October 2nd 06 01:52 PM

Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical today as they were 25 Years ago?

Indy Ham wrote:
Not only did he

Hey Roachdale ****tard, Roger has never been to Dayton. **** UP!

Indy Ham wrote:

Woger needs his ass kicked is the problem. It almost happened at Dayton 3
or 4 years ago. Remember Woger? You ran and got the police. I
remember....

Mwhahahahahahha. That would have been a sight to see watching him cowering
as someone was ready to rain down some justice on his ****ty little world.
He's been nothing but a whiny little boy for years and it wouldn't
surprise me that he ran and cowered.

You mean like how you cowered and ****ed yourself when Oris stopped by,
Billy?

Indy Ham October 2nd 06 07:24 PM

Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical today as they were 25 Years ago?

what did the cops do?
Nothing... they asked the two guys to please leave Woger alone and everyone
go their seperate ways.

Indy Ham October 2nd 06 07:26 PM

Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical today as they were 25 Years ago?

Hey Roachdale ****tard, Roger has never been to Dayton. **** UP!

Roachdale?? You must be thinking of KK9D or whatever his call is. Danny boy.
Not me idiot.

Second, Woger HAS been to Dayton. Are you his boyfriend now?? Do you hold
his hand and walk with him everywhere he goes fag??

Indy Ham October 2nd 06 07:27 PM

Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical today as they were 25 Years ago?

No, Roachdale ****tard, you must be thinking about yourself.

Wrong again jack ass. Not me.

Roger has never been to Dayton hamfest, retard.

Yes he has dip****. Did you have your anal beads locked to his during that
time or what?

Lllloyd DaViEs October 2nd 06 08:24 PM

"Indy Ham" wrote in message
No, Roachdale ****tard, you must be thinking about yourself.

Wrong again jack ass. Not me.

Roger has never been to Dayton hamfest, retard.

Yes he has dip****. Did you have your anal beads locked to his during that
time or what?

I GAVE ROGER A BLUMPKIN!

Not Cocksucker Lloyd October 3rd 06 11:53 AM

Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical today as they were 25 Years ago?

Indy Lambda Ham whined:
what did the cops do?

Nothing...

Hey fatass, you are a loser!

Not Cocksucker Lloyd October 3rd 06 11:55 AM

Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical today as they were 25 Years ago?

Indy Lambda Ham whined:
Hey Roachdale ****tard, Roger has never been to Dayton. **** UP!

Roachdale?? You must be thinking of KK9D or whatever his call is. Danny boy.
Not me idiot.

Hi Danny Dews all black men!

Second, Woger HAS been to Dayton.

No, Roger has NOT been to Dayton. Nice lisp, faggot.

Are you his boyfriend now??

Looks like *you* want *that* job, faggot.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd October 3rd 06 11:57 AM

Indy Lambda Ham wrote:
No, Roachdale ****tard, you must be thinking about yourself.

Wrong again jack ass. Not me.

It's the Roachdale Roach! Hi Danny!

Roger has never been to Dayton hamfest, retard.

Yes he has dip****.

No, he hasn't, dumb****.

Did you have your anal beads locked to his during that
time or what?

Looks like you are more familiar with the use of them then anybody.
Contact Markie Morgan, he likes things up his ass also.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd October 3rd 06 11:58 AM

Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical today as they were 25 Years ago?

Lllloyd DaViEs wrote:
I GAVE ROGER A BLUMPKIN!

Funny, you'd like to suck Roger's "woger."

Billy Smith October 4th 06 09:57 AM

Billy cumgobbler Smith wrote:

an old friend wrote:

Indy Ham wrote:

Woger needs his ass kicked is the problem. It almost happened at Dayton 3 or
4 years ago. Remember Woger? You ran and got the police. I remember....

No, Roachdale ****tard, you must be thinking about yourself.

woger has showed at a ham fest I am shocked but sadly what woger realy
needs is euthenizing

Roger has never been to Dayton hamfest, retard.

Still writing in the third person Scheissmann? Or is it because you have
multiple personalities?

Mark C. Morgan October 4th 06 01:44 PM

an old friend wrote:

Indy Ham wrote:

Woger needs his ass kicked is the problem. It almost happened at Dayton 3 or
4 years ago. Remember Woger? You ran and got the police. I remember....

No, Roachdale ****tard, you must be thinking about yourself.

woger has showed at a ham fest I am shocked but sadly what woger realy
needs is euthenizing

Roger has never been to Dayton hamfest, retard.

Still writing IKYABWAI

Still hiding, coward? Your Pee Wee herman impersonation sucks, just
like your sister.

Mark C. Morgan October 4th 06 01:45 PM

Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical today as they were 25 Years ago?

Lloyd Wikes Boys wrote:
You are repetative

Learn how to spell it first, fatty!

Mark C. Morgan October 4th 06 01:46 PM

Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical today as they were 25 Years ago?

wrote:
get flsuhed clean up ham radio

Talk to any unlicensed stations lately, ****tard?

Billy Smith October 5th 06 11:40 AM

an old friend wrote:

Indy Ham wrote:

Woger needs his ass kicked is the problem. It almost happened at Dayton 3 or
4 years ago. Remember Woger? You ran and got the police. I remember....

No, Roachdale ****tard, you must be thinking about yourself.

woger has showed at a ham fest I am shocked but sadly what woger realy
needs is euthenizing

Roger has never been to Dayton hamfest, retard.

Still writing IKYABWAI

Still hiding, coward? Your Pee Wee herman impersonation sucks, just
like your sister.

You don't have to imprersonate Pee Wee Herman because you're just as
filthy as he was when wanking it in an adult movie house. Sing along, it
Woger's secret playhouse.

Billy Smith October 5th 06 11:42 AM

Mark C. Morgan wrote:

wrote:

get flsuhed clean up ham radio

Talk to any unlicensed stations lately, ****tard?

Have you been jamming 20 meters lately, dumbass? After all, they didn't
require a retest for your Sunday School manners, now did they? Nice try
again habitual rules violator.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd October 5th 06 02:38 PM

Billy Smith wrote:

an old friend wrote:

Indy Ham wrote:

Woger needs his ass kicked is the problem. It almost happened at Dayton 3 or
4 years ago. Remember Woger? You ran and got the police. I remember....

No, Roachdale ****tard, you must be thinking about yourself.

woger has showed at a ham fest I am shocked but sadly what woger realy
needs is euthenizing

Roger has never been to Dayton hamfest, retard.

Still writing IKYABWAI

Still hiding, coward? Your Pee Wee herman impersonation sucks, just
like your sister.

You don't have to imprersonate Pee Wee Herman because

Because you're doing quite well on your own, you utterly clueless
****tard.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd October 5th 06 02:41 PM

Billy Smith wrote:
Mark C. Morgan wrote:

wrote:

get flsuhed clean up ham radio

Talk to any unlicensed stations lately, ****tard?

Have you been jamming 20 meters lately, dumbass?

No, But I hear you jamming and making unidentified transmissions there.
BTW, clueless, the FCC can require any ham tested under the VE system
to retest. They don't have to give a reason. In Roger's case, it sure
backfired because he passed them and even upgraded. It's not much of a
"sanction," is it?

Not Cocksucker Lloyd October 5th 06 02:41 PM

Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical today as they were 25 Years ago?

wrote:
On 4 Oct 2006 05:46:38 -0700, "Mark C. Morgan"
wrote:

stfu you know im a child molestor woger

You sure are, Marqueer!

Billy Smith October 6th 06 08:33 AM

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Mark C. Morgan wrote:

wrote:

get flsuhed clean up ham radio

Talk to any unlicensed stations lately, ****tard?

Have you been jamming 20 meters lately, dumbass?

No, But I hear you jamming and making unidentified transmissions there.
BTW, clueless, the FCC can require any ham tested under the VE system
to retest. They don't have to give a reason. In Roger's case, it sure
backfired because he passed them and even upgraded. It's not much of a
"sanction," is it?

I've been a ham for years and never had to retest. 99.9 percent of the
rest of the amateur community has never had to retest. The only people
that retest are rules breakers and those who may have fraudulently
received a license courtesy of a VE team. They don't just make one
retest on basis that they can but it takes some pretty stupid actions to
do so. That is right though, you do have that level of stupidity to
require retesting. I think the commission should revoke your license due
to character qualifications. They can and have done that in the past.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd October 6th 06 12:39 PM

Billy Smith wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Mark C. Morgan wrote:

wrote:

get flsuhed clean up ham radio

Talk to any unlicensed stations lately, ****tard?

Have you been jamming 20 meters lately, dumbass?

No, But I hear you jamming and making unidentified transmissions there.
BTW, clueless, the FCC can require any ham tested under the VE system
to retest. They don't have to give a reason. In Roger's case, it sure
backfired because he passed them and even upgraded. It's not much of a
"sanction," is it?

I've been a ham for years lies and misinformation, what else can you expect from silly Billy

Liar. You don't even have the beginner's training wheel no code tech
license. You couldn't pass any of the tests or the code. The FCC can
retest anybody under the VE system. what part of that can't you
understand, stupid? The FCC has the authority, pursuant to
§97.519(d)(2) of the rules to readminister any examination element
previously administered by a volunteer examiner.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd October 6th 06 12:40 PM

Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical today as they were 25 Years ago?

wrote:

get

Get to dying of yourAIDS, you child molesting son of a bitch!

Dave Heil October 7th 06 06:22 AM

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote:

Liar. You don't even have the beginner's training wheel no code tech
license. You couldn't pass any of the tests or the code.

This from the guy who brought us the Morse message: "QUCKOC."

You're a regular whiz at Morse, UnWiseman.

Dave K8MN