Old September 20th 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical today as they were 25 Years ago?

Slow Code wrote:
Think Back, Are todays conversations on 2 meters as technical as they
were 25 years ago

Absolutely not. Back in the 70s we would discuss antennas, circuitry,
the pros and cons of certain radios, cars, boats, guns, and such.
Occasionally we would discuss more esoteric things like philosophy and
history (conspiracy theories were always a favorite). We kept away
from politics and religion, mostly, except we would discuss them in
general terms.

Come to think of it, HF was the same. These days, it's hardly worth
turning the radio on most of the time.

Allowing no-codes on VHF & UHF has made discussions less technical and
more like CB. Don't let your hatred of CW destroy our HF bands too.

That might be an oversimplification but it's generally accurate. Like
I said earlier, what we obtain too cheaply we do not value highly.

Amateur Radio, a National resource.

Too many of us forget that if we weren't a resource we would be
legislated out of existence.

Old September 24th 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW rendered phonicticaly)

wrote:

!show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW
rendered phonicticaly)
happy new years it means and it can be better one if Wismen Robson and
SC a few just decided to not to be as hateful

Old September 27th 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.usenet.kooks

Default show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year from a JEW registered pedophile, MARK C. MORGAN)

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
!show-

Learn to spell, dropout!

morkins only talks technical about dicks and mens assholes.

Old September 28th 06, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.usenet.kooks

Default show-na-to-va

show na to va woger

Old September 28th 06, 07:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Repeaters are **** now. They have so many beeps and boops... tell you the
time, temperature, your signal, DVR recordings.. hell, I hear some even tell
you where Woger is hiding at any given moment based on the anal implant
provided by the aliens!

wrote in message
ups.com...

Old September 28th 06, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Indy Ham wrote:
Repeaters are **** now. They have so many beeps and boops... tell you the
time, temperature, your signal, DVR recordings.. hell, I hear some even tell
you where Woger is hiding at any given moment based on the anal implant
provided by the aliens!

Yes, he's hiding his penis in your mouth right now, according to the
satellite feed.

Old September 28th 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.usenet.kooks

an old freind wrote:
wrote:

show na to va woger

shamma lamma ding dong you filthy fruit!

Old September 29th 06, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default woger the wabbit hops

wrote:

woger the wabbit hops