RadioBanter

-   -   Homebrew newsgroup (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/104995-re-homebrew-newsgroup.html)

Slow Code September 21st 06 01:51 AM

Homebrew newsgroup

curmudg@eon (Curmudgeon) wrote in
:

On 20 Sep 2006 16:17:56 -0700, wrote:

Whenever he disappears, I just figure he's been picked up again. No
telling what kind of excrement they had him eating in the pokey.
Perhaps his own.

You're simply projecting your own experience with the Cincinnati
Police Department. I guess you didn't like their jail much.

BuTT he made a lot of new friends.

SC

an_old_friend September 21st 06 04:38 AM

gay bashers are not welcome anywhere that is why they use fake names like Slow Code

an old freind September 21st 06 06:51 PM