RadioBanter

-   -   I hollered over to Todd. I said, "Don't look Todd!" (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/105445-i-hollered-over-todd-i-said-dont-look-todd.html)

Slow Code September 26th 06 12:58 AM

I hollered over to Todd. I said, "Don't look Todd!"

But it was too late, Todd had already been NAL'd.

ROFL

an_old_friend September 26th 06 02:32 AM

blow code blows it again

Slow Code wrote:

blow code blows it again

N9OGL September 26th 06 03:09 AM

Slow Code wrote:
But it was too late, Todd had already been NAL'd.

ROFL

you have yet to prove that i've got a NAL looser.

TODD N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 LSB

[email protected] September 26th 06 01:59 PM

N9OGL wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
But it was too late, Todd had already been NAL'd.

ROFL

BWHAHAHAHA!

you have yet to prove that i've got a NAL looser.

"Looser" What Toad's asshole is after his daddy lets him stay another
week in the basement.

N0VFP September 26th 06 09:07 PM

Markie is a self hating JEW and a registered pedophile ?

wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006 05:59:33 -0700,

wrote:

N9OGL wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
But it was too late, Todd had already been NAL'd.

ROFL

BWHAHAHAHA!

you have yet to prove that i've got a NAL looser.

"Looser" What Toad's asshole is after his daddy lets him stay another
week in the basement.

woger i am a self hateing a JEW registered pedophile.
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

You sure are, Marqueer!

Slow Code September 27th 06 12:15 AM

I hollered over to Todd. I said, "Don't look Todd!"

"N9OGL" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
But it was too late, Todd had already been NAL'd.

ROFL

you have yet to prove that i've got a NAL looser.

TODD N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 LSB

It's coming, Bwhaaaahaahaaa, it's coming. Then RRAP is going to have an
Omega one NAL party and you'll hear everyone laughing at you.

If not for the excessive power, they should NAL you for broadcasting crappy
music. Heard Spike Jones and Bob & Doug Mckenzie. Eh

ROFL

SC

Billy Smith September 28th 06 06:03 AM

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Slow Code wrote:

But it was too late, Todd had already been NAL'd.

ROFL

BWHAHAHAHA!

you have yet to prove that i've got a NAL looser.

"Looser" What Toad's asshole is after his daddy lets him stay another
week in the basement.

Speaking from experience again? You would know all about having your ass
reamed. Poor Scheissmann.

Slow Code September 29th 06 12:22 AM

I hollered over to Todd. I said, "Don't look Todd!"

wrote in :

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 23:15:41 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"N9OGL" wrote in
groups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
But it was too late, Todd had already been NAL'd.

ROFL

you have yet to prove that i've got a NAL looser.

TODD N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 LSB

It's coming, Bwhaaaahaahaaa, it's coming. Then RRAP is going to have an
Omega one NAL party and you'll hear everyone laughing at you.

if Todd ever gets an NAL maybe you will have a party but he isn't
likely to

Have you heard the indecency on Omega One lately. Todds NAL is on the
way, and when Todd is gone, the only friends you'll have left on the
internet are AB8MQ, N0VFP and K4YZ. With friend like yours, who needs
enemies?

SC

[email protected] September 29th 06 03:04 PM

woger the wabbit hops

wrote:

woger the wabbit hops

Billy Smith September 30th 06 01:18 PM

I hollered over to Todd. I said, "Don't look Todd!"

wrote:

Billy Smith whined and IKYABWAIed:

wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

Slow Code wrote:

But it was too late, Todd had already been NAL'd.

ROFL

BWHAHAHAHA!

you have yet to prove that i've got a NAL looser.

"Looser" What Toad's asshole is after his daddy lets him stay another
week in the basement.

Speaking from experience again?

No, you have that market cornered, sodomite.

You would know all about me having my ass
reamed.

Poor Billy, his ass gets reamed by his daddy so he can stay in his
basement another night.

Poor Scheissman, the white trash wonder, lived at home from 38 to 50
until his mom passed on. No life, no job, no education, but that is
Scheisssman.