RadioBanter

-   -   RRAP was sure peaceful while KB9RQZ was away. (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/105447-rrap-sure-peaceful-while-kb9rqz-away.html)

Billy Smith September 30th 06 12:53 PM

RRAP was sure peaceful while KB9RQZ was away.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Demon Lardass of Contipation whined lamely:

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 04:52:57 -0700, Not Cocksucker Lloyd attempted to
confuse the issue further by squeaking:

Teh Suck-retary to Teh Impotent **** of MEOW whined:

All Hail Fluffy! On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:57:52 -0700, Wrong guess,
****head wrote:

Demon Lard of Constipation whined:

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 05:57:47 -0700, Wrong guess, ****head! Not a
guess, Wabbit! attempted to confuse the issue further by squeaking:

The Demon Princess of Obtusity wrote:

But if it's Woger's lame

Hey, ****head, BITCHSLAP

Well, at least you got _something_ right. BITCHSLAP!

Oh, so you ARE a ****head? BITCHSLAP

I'm a kookologist.

No, you are a no life k00k.

"****head" is part of the job description.

And you do it so well, ****HEAD.

DaIKYABWAI!

Dance, my bitch, dance.

Just like when you are my puppet Scheissman! I write and you respond
just like a little puppet.

Billy Smith September 30th 06 12:55 PM

RRAP was sure peaceful while KB9RQZ was away.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Demon Lard of Constitpation whined:

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 04:51:06 -0700, Not Cocksucker Lloyd attempted
to confuse the issue further by squeaking:

The Suck-retary of Adhominum whined:

Nope! Never tangled with 'im.

Yep, you got SPANKED by him.

No wife,

What a surprise, you spend your life on the internet.

and my "girlfriend" is thousands of miles away.

She couldn't stand your body odor, huh? Or is your "girlfriend" a
shemale who works at a strip club in Vegas?

Too bad, you lose.

You lose, ****head.

Keep dancing, just for ten more days...

Until you get back in the rubber room?

Speaking of your visit to the WV State Mental Facility. You know the one
where you were sent after beating up your mother.

[email protected] September 30th 06 11:57 PM

FALSE! RRAP was sure peaceful while KB9RQZ was away.

Arf! Arf! wrote:
An apology is all it takes, but they seem to be in short supply.

Yes...Mark SHOULD apologize...but won't or can't.

Yes, it WAS peaceful during Mark's hiatus. He should go away more often.

No, it wasn't. Robesin was busy accusing others of homosexuality and
pedophilia. That is not peace.

He was? I didn't *see* that. Steve responded to Mork...nobody else so far as
I noted.
Perhaps you, like Mark, embellish just a teensy bit, eh?

Of course you didn't see it. Of course you think I embellish just a
teensy bit. Of course you think Mark should apologize. Of course you
think it was peaceful when Mark took leave.

You are Robesin.

I've corrected the above so the attributions are right, so quit
screwing it up.

[email protected] October 1st 06 04:08 AM

FALSE! RRAP was sure peaceful while KB9RQZ was away.

From: on Sat, Sep 30 2006 3:57 pm

Arf! Arf! wrote:

An apology is all it takes, but they seem to be in short supply.

Yes...Mark SHOULD apologize...but won't or can't.

Yes, it WAS peaceful during Mark's hiatus. He should go away more often.

No, it wasn't. Robesin was busy accusing others of homosexuality and
pedophilia. That is not peace.

He was? I didn't *see* that. Steve responded to Mork...nobody else so far as
I noted.
Perhaps you, like Mark, embellish just a teensy bit, eh?

Of course you didn't see it. Of course you think I embellish just a
teensy bit. Of course you think Mark should apologize. Of course you
think it was peaceful when Mark took leave.

You are Robesin.

Hmmm...could be...except the anony-mouse Arf a Man didn't mention
"seven hostile actions," didn't talk about Civil Air Patrol (as
"pilot in command" Har!), and didn't mention any pedofilia or
scatology, didn't want to "talk" to others' wives!

But, Arf a Man is otherwise JUST LIKE the robeswine.

I'd say that this anony-mousie could be just about ANY
pro-coder in here. Perhaps even moderator Paul! :-)
[see the clue in asterisk-enclosures of "see" above, a
giveaway clue to a Usenet-environment-using academic]

I've corrected the above so the attributions are right, so quit
screwing it up.

Tsk. HAS to be a pro-coder then...they "SEE" only what
They want to see, are blind to what normal people see.

They desperately need an opthalmologist specializing
in REALITY.

Arf! Arf! October 1st 06 05:31 AM

[...]

====

Comes now Len Anderson, gaseous bageous emeritus. You'll forgive (tsk) me if
I don't bow in humble submission before the Len Anderson Altar of Humor.
I'll leave the bowing and scraping to Mark.

Slow Code October 1st 06 11:38 PM

FALSE! RRAP was sure peaceful while KB9RQZ was away.

wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

K4YZ wrote:

Slow Code wrote:

Mark,

Slow, what do you call peaceful? ...Other people's unwillingness to
sling excrement back at Robesin? That's not peace.

Robesin finally meets his match in Mark, and now you claim it used to
be peaceful? I'm not buying any of that. You simply couldn't be
more wrong.

You're still wrong.

Why do you have to follow up to every post? When you do they just
laugh at you and keep teasing your dyslexic retard ass.
Contribute something useful to RRAP, Don't be it's laughing stock.

Impossible.

Ditto Robesin.

Steve has a brain.

Indeed. Robesin has deviant thought patterns which indicate brain
activity. I wonder why his marine career was curtailed?

Markie has a brain, but it doesn't work. Every time
Steve or anyone else says something, Markie the parrot does a follow-up
crap job on it. If Mark had something other than a mis-spelled five
word phrase, maybe Steve wouldn't tease, but I haven't seen Mark get
anything out right yet.

So?

Did Robesin get to taste his own excrement from some other guy's lap
like he said?

What useless brain dreams up that kind of stuff?

A bi/gay dsylexic no-code hate CW brain.

SC

[email protected] October 2nd 06 02:30 AM

FALSE! RRAP was sure peaceful while KB9RQZ was away.

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:
Slow Code wrote:

Markie has a brain, but it doesn't work. Every time
Steve or anyone else says something, Markie the parrot does a follow-up
crap job on it. If Mark had something other than a mis-spelled five
word phrase, maybe Steve wouldn't tease, but I haven't seen Mark get
anything out right yet.

So?

Did Robesin get to taste his own excrement from some other guy's lap
like he said?

What useless brain dreams up that kind of stuff?

A bi/gay dsylexic no-code hate CW brain.

SC

You're confirming that Robesin is bi/gay? Exactly how did you come by
this information?

Not Cocksucker Lloyd October 2nd 06 01:13 PM

N9OGL's last shemale he jacked off to!

Billy Smith whined:
What is

What is:

Billy the spelling bee champ Smith ****s up again while trying to make
fun of others' typos and pegs the irony meter in
et:
"Would that by "that" Woger? How abou that Todd rather
than "Taod"?"

Is your lack of education showing up again, chicken****?

Not Cocksucker Lloyd October 2nd 06 01:14 PM

Billy Smith wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

The Demon Princess of Obtusity wrote:

But if it's Woger's lame

Hey, ****head, get back to sodomizing those cats, since you can't get a
real woman.

So what was

So why do you still live with mommy in the basement?

Do you still

Do you still suck off those black neighbors in your HUD apartment
complex?

Not Cocksucker Lloyd October 2nd 06 01:15 PM

RRAP was sure peaceful while KB9RQZ was away.

Billy Smith wrote:

Demon Lardass of Constipation whined lamely:

****head wrote:

Demon Lard of Constipation whined:

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 05:57:47 -0700, Wrong guess, ****head! Not a
guess, Wabbit! attempted to confuse the issue further by squeaking:

The Demon Princess of Obtusity wrote:

But if it's Woger's lame

Hey, ****head, BITCHSLAP

Well, at least you got _something_ right. BITCHSLAP!

Oh, so you ARE a ****head? BITCHSLAP

I'm a kookologist.

No, you are a no life k00k.

"****head" is part of the job description.