RadioBanter

-   -   LAST NIGHT I FELT A MAN PENETRATE MY ASS CHEEKS FOR THE FIRST TIME (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/105680-re-last-night-i-felt-man-penetrate-my-ass-cheeks-first-time.html)

Boris Pinson September 27th 06 04:15 PM

LAST NIGHT I FELT A MAN PENETRATE MY ASS CHEEKS FOR THE FIRST TIME

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:25:13 +0000 (UTC), K4YZ wrote:

IT WAS AMAZING :)

I got to say that I don't hold with proctologists much on account of
here in Alabama we are doit yourselfers. How'd he figger out which
parts of you ain't an asshole?

N0VFP September 28th 06 08:35 PM

Boris Pinson wrote:
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:25:13 +0000 (UTC), K4YZ wrote:

IT WAS AMAZING :)

I got to say that I don't hold with proctologists much on account of
here in Alabama we are doit yourselfers. How'd he figger out which
parts of you ain't an asshole?

You told us, Davies! You are the expert on assholes, since that's what
you eat.

Billy Smith September 30th 06 12:16 PM

N0VFP wrote:

Boris Pinson wrote:

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:25:13 +0000 (UTC), K4YZ wrote:

IT WAS AMAZING :)

I got to say that I don't hold with proctologists much on account of
here in Alabama we are doit yourselfers. How'd he figger out which
parts of you ain't an asshole?

You told us, Davies! You are the expert on assholes, since that's what
you eat.

Scheissman must be projecting again, after all he seems to be a so
called expert about most everything.