RadioBanter

-   -   Mark, Is it hard to send CW with a limp wrist? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/105812-mark-hard-send-cw-limp-wrist.html)

Slow Code September 29th 06 12:22 AM

Mark, Is it hard to send CW with a limp wrist?

That might be why you find code difficult. You might ask Lloyd or Roger
for some pointers on how they do CW with limp wrists.

Also, you might not want to talk into a microphone until you do something
about your lisp, unless you're talking on your CB of course.

Happy to Help.

SC

N9OGL September 29th 06 01:03 AM

Mark, Is it hard to send CW with a limp wrist? - you can do it SC

You just have to pwactice a little more than other people
and you will get the hang of it. An electronic keyer can
help too. Don't let your limp wrist get you down. I didn't.

Todd, N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 LSB

Mark C. Morgan September 29th 06 01:13 PM

Mark, Is it hard to send CW with a limp wrist?

Slow Code wrote:
That might be why you find code difficult. You might ask Lloyd or Me
for some pointers on how they do CW with limp wrists.

You certainlyy are limp-wristed, flake.

Also, you might not want to talk into a microphone until you do something
about your lisp, unless you're talking on your CB of course.

But you have a lisp, Sniveling ****, is that why you aren't on the air
much?

[email protected] September 29th 06 03:11 PM

woger the wabbit hops

ab8mq wrote:

woger the wabbit hops

From: (N9OGL)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: Mark, Is it hard to send CW with a limp wrist? - you can do
it SC
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 00:03:30 +0000 (UTC)

DUMB ****!! I DON'T USE AIOE.ORG....

N9OGL September 29th 06 04:46 PM

From: (N9OGL)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
it SC
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 00:03:30 +0000 (UTC)

You just have to pwactice a little more than other people
and you will get the hang of it. An electronic keyer can
help too. Don't let your limp wrist get you down. I didn't.

Todd, N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 LSB

REAL