RadioBanter

-   -   Who IS this guy???? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/105986-re-who-guy.html)

Lloyd Morgan October 1st 06 03:28 AM

Who IS this guy????

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 21:53:02 -0500, Arf! Arf! wrote:
(Gazette report snipped)

The thing that worries me the most is that he could turn out to be yet
another nut case like that guy in Colorado who walked into a school
with a couple of guns last week and killed an innocent girl and
himself.

Why don't the people in Michigan wise up and put him away? I mean, he
doesn't even know CW, and the Colorodo killer didn't know CW either.
That's too much of a coincidence to let slip by.

If you don't know CW, there is a really good chance you are a psycho
child killer. There is not one nutcase killer who has ever been known
to have any CW skills, so CW ops are the good guys. As Lennie would
say, QED. Lock up the no-coders.

an old freind October 1st 06 03:52 AM

Who IS this guy????

Lloyd Morgan wrote:
On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 21:53:02 -0500, Arf! Arf! wrote:
(Gazette report snipped)

The thing that worries me the most is that he could turn out to be yet
another nut case like that guy in Colorado who walked into a school
with a couple of guns last week and killed an innocent girl and
himself.

or you could turn out to be such a killer

Why don't the people in Michigan wise up and put him away?

for what?
I mean, he
doesn't even know CW, and the Colorodo killer didn't know CW either.

so what
That's too much of a coincidence to let slip by.

If you don't know CW, there is a really good chance you are a psycho
child killer. There is not one nutcase killer who has ever been known
to have any CW skills, so CW ops are the good guys. As Lennie would
say, QED. Lock up the no-coders.

get help steve