RadioBanter

-   -   Washing the Roger Smell off (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/106360-re-washing-roger-smell-off.html)

Billy Smith October 5th 06 11:52 AM

Washing the Roger Smell off

Billy Smith wrote:

Scrub as she may, she just CAN'T get that nasty Roger Smell off her
privates.

That wasn't me that posted it but still funny to say the least. After
all, what self-respecting woman would want to even date a loser like that.

Billy cumgobbler Smith October 5th 06 02:09 PM

Billy posts about swallowing Roger's cum: "Washing the Roger Smell off"

Billy Smith wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:

Scrub as she may, she just CAN'T get that nasty Roger Smell off her
privates.

Your mommy swallows it just like you do.

That wasn't me that posted it but still funny to say the least. After
all, what self-respecting woman would want to even date a loser like that.

That was you, and you were talking about wiping Roger's cum from your
pimpled face.

Billy Smith October 6th 06 08:17 AM

Billy cumgobbler Smith wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Scrub as she may, she just CAN'T get that nasty Roger Smell off her
privates.

Your mommy swallows it just like you do.

That wasn't me that posted it but still funny to say the least. After
all, what self-respecting woman would want to even date a loser like that.

That was you, and you were talking about wiping Roger's cum from your
pimpled face.

I don't have pimples but that picture of your pockmarked face shows that
someone has been making an ATM deposit on your face. Instead of Captain
Caveman, we should call you Captain Cumface.

Billy cumgobbler Smith October 6th 06 01:09 PM

Billy Smith wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Scrub as she may, she just CAN'T get that nasty Roger Smell off her
privates.

Your mommy swallows it just like you do.

That wasn't me

That was you, and you were talking about wiping Roger's cum from your
pimpled face.

I don't IKYABWAI

You don't wipe your pimpled face off? BWHAHAHAHAHA Your face is so
pimpled, they say hold the anchovies, pizza face!

Billy cumgobbler Smith October 6th 06 01:10 PM

Markie dreams of wiping Roger's cum off his face: "Washing the WogerSmell off"

wrote:
get

Get to dying of your AIDS, Marqueer!