RadioBanter

-   -   Why does Mark keep shitting on the newsgroup? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/107506-why-does-mark-keep-shitting-newsgroup.html)

Slow Code October 21st 06 12:45 AM

Why does Mark keep shitting on the newsgroup?

It wouldn't take much for him to wipe **** off his face and clean up his
act, but he refuses. I try to be nice because I know he's a retarded
no-code, but even retards can learn how to use a spell checker. Even
people that don't know him see he not palying with a full deck. It was
bad the FCC come up with the codeless license. When Markie gets HF the
bands will never be the same, a bunch of good hams doing what they can to
keep from calling him a Lid, and Markie coming back after every reply with
mindless retard babble.

[email protected] October 21st 06 01:33 AM

Why does Slow Code keep shitting on the newsgroup?

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 23:45:07 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

It wouldn't take much for him to wipe **** off his face and clean up his
act, but he refuses. I try to be nice because I know he's a retarded
no-code, but even retards can learn how to use a spell checker. Even
people that don't know him see he not palying with a full deck. It was
bad the FCC come up with the codeless license. When Markie gets HF the
bands will never be the same, a bunch of good hams doing what they can to
keep from calling him a Lid, and Markie coming back after every reply with
mindless retard babble.

I am flatered byt eh importance you is due me but realy i must decline
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/